Guardian PoV
Warrior PoV
Thief PoV

Ele 1 – Sesshi No Sora – Sesshi.2610
Ele 2 – Ryorco Marm – Ryorco Marm.9580
Guardian – Bane Signet Only – Amicable Pugs.4503
Thief – Cïyena – BlackDragon.3752
Warrior – Siria Palis – Cheezy.2039

More information in the video description(s).

(edited by Sesshi.2610)

[vC] F50 Cliffside 8:35 [Restricted]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Good job, guys!

toxic since 2012

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Very nice clean run. I’ve been telling my guild for a while now that you can get the chest seal down to one or two hits off the first wave for a while now. Maybe they’ll believe me now. Think I did see one or two cultists that died without getting a hammer charge so maybe possible to get it in the first wave?

(edited by Enko.6123)

Posted by: Sesshi.2610

Sesshi.2610

Very nice clean run. I’ve been telling my guild for a while now that you can get the chest seal down to one or two hits off the first wave for a while now. Maybe they’ll believe me now. Think I did see one or two cultists that died without getting a hammer charge so maybe possible to get it in the first wave?

Ye its possible i think

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Nice run, congrats.

I must say I am somewhat disappointed to see another Cliffside record without any portal-sploits, but I still enjoyed watching this.

@Enko, I’m pretty sure you could do the chest seal on just the first chanters, but the execution would be quite tricky. Cleave is too OP.

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

Question: do you think a mesmer would be better than a guardian here? I can see the mesmer running ahead of the group for the first 2 leg seals and portal every1 to the body seal. Portal on arms seal is obviously OP.Temporal curtain allows you to pull the mobs that spawn on the phases of archie quicker.

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

Question: do you think a mesmer would be better than a guardian here? I can see the mesmer running ahead of the group for the first 2 leg seals and portal every1 to the body seal. Portal on arms seal is obviously OP.Temporal curtain allows you to pull the mobs that spawn on the phases of archie quicker.

In a perfect world, mesmer would indeed be better. But when you factor in that the boss fights in this fractal aren’t exactly the easiest there is a good chance people will go down when trying to push for DPS without aegis. Having a guardian relieves some of the “rng grind” factor out of the boss fights.

Posted by: Sesshi.2610

Sesshi.2610

We wanted to get a solid time first with guardian, might do a faster one with mesmer if everyone in the group is up for it

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

You would save only a couple of seconds from the knee seals to the body since that gate doesn’t open until you break both seals. Everyone but the warrior can blink up but he should be able to catch up in the hallway.
Only real time saver would if you Shadowtrap the arm seals and then portal to the archdiviner.

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

good hell guys,

that was awesome. Very cool to watch!

Posted by: ShadowRX.9024

ShadowRX.9024

Approved.