worst kind of players

worst kind of players

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I have been playing for over a year now and i can’belive some things i’ve seen in dungeons mostly fractals. Few days ago i did a daily lvl 25 fractals. First one was swamp, second was the hammer one. I did pug run with two pugs who were in same guild, the ramaining three was random pugs (including me). On second fractal after we killed the boss the two guild players kicked the pug mesmer and guardian for no reason and invited their guildies. I just stood there waiting for a kick too but i guess ele is a valuable asset to the team, pug or not. The kicked players were ok players, did nothing wrong. When i realised what happened, i wrote in the party chat: did you just kicked people so you could invite your guildies? I got no reply ofc, so next thing i wrote was: you are the worst kind of players and should be ashamed of yourselves. And left the party. I just refuse to play and make an effort if i’m in constant fear of getting kicked in any moment no matter how i play. If they want they can kick me on last boss and invite a guildie to collect end chest i worked hard for. I hate that kind of players, i hate kickers i just hate them. I whish anet has some report option for that.

worst kind of players

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

The kicked players were ok players, did nothing wrong.

You said that so it must be true.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

worst kind of players

Oxidia.8103

You said that so it must be true.

yea.

worst kind of players

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

I whish anet has some report option for that.

reporting people has an effect in this game???

worst kind of players

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Goldsellers get banned rather fast.

worst kind of players

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

but not that one guy who repeatedly merge griefed hundreds of arah paths!

worst kind of players

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

but not that one guy who repeatedly merge griefed hundreds of arah paths!

Prolly not.

worst kind of players

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

Goldsellers get banned rather fast.

That must be because they get over 5000 reports … Too bad its all hacked accounts.

worst kind of players

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

Not all players have the same powers of observation, perhaps the group members of the same guild caught a few things you did not, perhaps they were indeed kittenbags who just kicked decent pick-ups to give their guildies a spot.
Point is, we’ll never really know their reasons. Be glad you weren’t stuck with a staff guardian that goes “Me lv 48 fractals, you do what I say or I kick you, yes?” and then proceeds to die from 40 stacks in Cliffside instead.
PUG’ing in fractals is far worse than regular dungeons in my experience, I’d lower my expectations of finding decent players who’re also decent people in future runs if I were you.

worst kind of players

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

You don’t know why they were kicked. Chances are that guild had a much higher expectation of skill and coordination in mind for the fractal and they kicked those two jokers to make room for their guildies who could give them the level of play they wanted.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

worst kind of players

Posted by: Clumsy.6257

Clumsy.6257

I have been playing for over a year now and i can’belive some things i’ve seen in dungeons mostly fractals. Few days ago i did a daily lvl 25 fractals. First one was swamp, second was the hammer one. I did pug run with two pugs who were in same guild, the ramaining three was random pugs (including me). On second fractal after we killed the boss the two guild players kicked the pug mesmer and guardian for no reason and invited their guildies. I just stood there waiting for a kick too but i guess ele is a valuable asset to the team, pug or not. The kicked players were ok players, did nothing wrong. When i realised what happened, i wrote in the party chat: did you just kicked people so you could invite your guildies? I got no reply ofc, so next thing i wrote was: you are the worst kind of players and should be ashamed of yourselves. And left the party. I just refuse to play and make an effort if i’m in constant fear of getting kicked in any moment no matter how i play. If they want they can kick me on last boss and invite a guildie to collect end chest i worked hard for. I hate that kind of players, i hate kickers i just hate them. I whish anet has some report option for that.

Or you could consider the possibility and you and the 2 other pugs didn’t read the lfg that could have said “fotm x – experienced players only” and you just happened to meet their requirement while the 2 others were kicked for being inexperienced and joining an experienced only party.

worst kind of players

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Today I was kicked at bloomhunger because I didn’t “range down the spirits” lol. People have some strange and useless fractal strategies… So yeah who knows what they did wrong in the mind of the 2 guild members.

Although it wouldn’t be the first time people got kicked for guildies. =/

worst kind of players

Oxidia.8103

i just realized i did a major typo on the name of the topic :s sorry i was on my phone while writing it. @clumsy: if i recall, it said: lvl 25 swamp rdy. nothing more. during swamp and in the beginning of the hammer it went pretty smoothly, no wipe no silly downs, no rudness in the chat…. it was ok. they didn’t kick me because of conjured wepons and boons, maybe my AP (near 9k)
i agree i could miss something i can’t see everything, but i see a lot, kind of learned to spot a bad player because long time ago i pugged my way to lvl 50 fractals, and do lvl 11, 21, 31, and 50 almost daily with pugs.

@cranos: thats my point. silent chat, then you get kicked because you didn’t kill a chicken 20 minutes ago in ascalon one because f you and your work to get trough fractal. let me kick you and invite George because he’s back from shampooing the rug.

when you join a pug party, you make a pact not to kick anyone and explain and be nice, unless he insults Hugh Jackman then kick away.

worst kind of players

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

when you join a pug party, you make a pact not to kick anyone and explain and be nice, unless he insults Hugh Jackman then kick away.

Thanks I needed cheering up

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

worst kind of players

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

I was once in a pug party whose tactic for the Elemental in the Snowblind fractal was to rush in the middle, burst it down 25%, wipe to all the spawned Ice Elementals, respawn and go back, burst 25% again, wipe, respawn etc. Some people are just insane.

Nova [rT]

worst kind of players

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I was once in a pug party whose tactic for the Elemental in the Snowblind fractal was to rush in the middle, burst it down 25%, wipe to all the spawned Ice Elementals, respawn and go back, burst 25% again, wipe, respawn etc. Some people are just insane.

Back in the days of Halo, that’s how we cleared Legendary campaign.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

worst kind of players

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

regardless of why they got kicked in this situation. People do kick other people just to get their guildmates. Or they kicked other people not because they are terrible, but because they have even better options.

worst kind of players

Oxidia.8103

unless there was a language barrier, they would have giving him an answer if they weren’t just being A_holes.

This. I waited out 6-8 minutes but the chat was silent after i asked them (because it took literally 2.4 seconds to kick both of them which means it was planned by whisper or TS) . So i knew why they kicked them.

I remember doing lvl 49 and the third fractal was old dredge, i was pugging and this one guy, a guardian, pulled entire dungeon, didn’t wait rest of us, we wrote in chat what are we about to do, but he just…. rushed in everything.

we tried to reason with him but it seemed like he was ignoring us. but we didn’t kick, that wouldn’t be fair to kick a guy who spent 2 hours with us on third fractal. So right before the bomb part i got a little annoyed and threw a hissy fit after 3rd wipe and i whispered the guy writing long message that he should at least respect rest of us by waiting so we can at least die together and run naked together after 7th wipe.
after a minute or so a guy wrote back saying….

no habla ingles
…….

i wrote back: ajajaja palomitaaaa and we laughed and completed fractal and got non infused ring.

SO, if you think your pug doing something on purpose just to annoy you, please be sure he speaks english, not everyone is fluent in english.

worst kind of players

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

1. way to escape doing crap

ignore or pretend you dont understand

there needs to be a trolling school for those who dont know that.
Not saying he isnt legit but still.

There is a diff between not fluent and not even trying.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

worst kind of players

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

i wrote back: ajajaja palomitaaaa and we laughed and completed fractal and got non infused ring.

Still better lovestory than Ralena and Vassar.

Nova [rT]

worst kind of players

Oxidia.8103

1. way to escape doing crap

ignore or pretend you dont understand

there needs to be a trolling school for those who dont know that.
Not saying he isnt legit but still.

There is a diff between not fluent and not even trying.

i agree i suspected that, he understood small words, but a little long sentence..nope. so i belived him.

Still better lovestory than Ralena and Vassar.

:D hahah yeah maybe.

worst kind of players

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

I stopped doing fractals with a friend. He always kicks party if we wipe, and want me to confirm kick. I’ve done this once just cause I didn’t wanted to argue with him, and I felt terrible. Then they joined again and kicked us out
Justice was served.

worst kind of players

Posted by: Holion.5604

Holion.5604

Oh sure, maybe you were just too noob to tell the difference

worst kind of players

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I do think that “kick for any reason” is a horrific system because it permits kick abuse. That said, the alternative is “kick for only these valid reasons, one of which will get picked regardless of the truth forcing ArenaNet to spend time reviewing he-said-she-said tickets to determine if the kick was legitimate or a violation of the valid reasons list”.

It’s a lose lose scenario for any game company and it makes me wonder why they even continue to allow kicking. It would be much less of a headache to drop the kick (pun intended) feature and leave it up to the offended players to leave the party.

Granted, this is coming from a guy who has voted to kick a single time in the last 15 years of online gaming, so my opinion certainly won’t be shared by those who are more prone to kick others.

Server: Devona’s Rest

worst kind of players

Oxidia.8103

Oh sure, maybe you were just too noob to tell the difference

maybe you are right, but after a year and a half of pugging fractals and doing 11, 21, 31 and 50 a day, i think i can tell when things go down, it affects on time spent in fractals.

but as you said, maybe i’m too noob to spot a bad problematic player, maybe while i was waiting for others so we can smash the seal the kicked ones exchanged evil glances and fliped the finger in guildies faces, maybe mooned them, a lot can happen in 10 second carry-the-hammer time.

worst kind of players

Posted by: petyr baelish.9675

petyr baelish.9675

In my experience most kicks after the first 30 minutes of a fractal run happen because you managed to kitten off the party leader and/or one of his friends and they kick you out of spite. Causes of kittening them off are: you don’t follow them when they do stupid kitten and die, you talk too much, you suggest a different tactic (even if it works), you ask them to use certain skills/utilities like wor or shield of the avenger in the grawl fractal,…. well pretty much anything that can harm their ego.

I remember a run from a few days ago where the leader started throwing a tantrum in the 3rd fractal and threatened to destroy the instance because he died to mobs he engaged on his own. Somebody in the party asked him to chill out (quote: ‘dude just calm down please’) and the leader started a vote kick that got seconded by his friend. When they recruited somebody else I bribed the new guy to help me kick the party leader and destroy the instance. I offered the other random in the party 3g as compensation but he said he didn’t want it and that he wasn’t mad. Needless to say I got reported by the party leader and his accomplice ‘because what I did crossed the line’. Hypocrisy at its finest.

worst kind of players

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

if i recall, it said: lvl 25 swamp rdy

And here lays your own direct fault. Never ever (ever) do fractals you didn’t open. Reread last sentence.

Anet wrote this terribad system of dungeon ownership: 1 king + 4 suckers.
I was once upon a time grief-kicked from fractals, and became the king ever since (until fractal reset where I’ve ditched them).

Look, by the way you write you seem like a good person, and this is why I took the time to answer you. Your thread is amongst a pile of great many due to such poor (I’d use another word) software design.

Understand – The simple words “swamp rdy” = mean in english “were looking for suckers”. And then you joined.

Funny, I used to be the one writing those words to others, I was never on the receiving side. 1 in 20-30 runs a pug would kick me for <insert any reason here> ………. and I would laugh so hard :-D

There is a reason my signature caries the “Grief” word in it.

worst kind of players

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

All my guildies went into Boss Blitz to farm. So I decided to pug up lvl35 FotM.

It was a four-man guild group. Went through all the ropes, got to last champ. I get ‘Thanks for getting us this far’ in chat and a big boot out of there.

Da fook is wrong with people?

worst kind of players

Oxidia.8103

And here lays your own direct fault. Never ever (ever) do fractals you didn’t open. Reread last sentence.

Anet wrote this terribad system of dungeon ownership: 1 king + 4 suckers.

Look, by the way you write you seem like a good person, and this is why I took the time to answer you. Your thread is amongst a pile of great many due to such poor (I’d use another word) software design.

Well i’m a sucker irl too so i can’t help myself. Sorry
I avoid kicking at any cost because, as silly it may sound and as few it sounds, i got kicked only once during pug runs in fractals, it was 3rd fractal, dredge. I tried my best and we spent around 2 and a half hours in fractals, and then out of the blue i got kicked. No reason, no explanation. I was so sad, so sad and bitter i didn’t play for a month after that. Maybe i did something wrong, but i would appreciate they told me.

I simply enjoy doing fractals, i join any party it seems ok at first sight and hope they are nice ppl.

A net has to change this awful “king” system as you call it, it’s not fair.

Did lvl 50 other day, i joined, the first thing i read in party chat was: guard, are you zerk? he replyed no… followed by: i’m going to kick you. i said pls don’t kick just he’s not zerk, maybe he is awesome player zerker or not.
And he stayed and we cleared entire 4 fractals in an hour and few minutes.
Point is, give ppl a chance don’t be kittens please.

All my guildies went into Boss Blitz to farm. So I decided to pug up lvl35 FotM.

It was a four-man guild group. Went through all the ropes, got to last champ. I get ‘Thanks for getting us this far’ in chat and a big boot out of there.

Da fook is wrong with people?

Four man guild groups are very very risky, and all you can do is hope that you won’t get kicked but you probablly will :/
sorry you got kicked mate.