How Do I Grind Karma?

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

I’m a level 80 Guardian with 45k Karma atm, and I’m trying to get 63k for a weapon. Can anyone give me tips or direct me to a guide that can walk-me-through on how to grind karma? Totally new to this.

Thanks

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: CelestialWyrm.8572

CelestialWyrm.8572

Go to Cursed Shores and do any of the many events going on, preferably in a group. Also use karma boosters if you have them.

Imperial Coalition [ICoa]
Blackgate

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Burnout.1206

Burnout.1206

Go to Cursed Shores and do any of the many events going on, preferably in a group. Also use karma boosters if you have them.

This. Plinx in particular is a fantastic source of karma (5 event chain). Also, do your daily achievement. It will give you another 4500 karma daily.

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

This. Plinx in particular is a fantastic source of karma (5 event chain). Also, do your daily achievement. It will give you another 4500 karma daily.

Make sure to get karma boosters! Having a karma booster active while taking the jug of karma for 4500 will x1.5 it. If you don’t have money for karma boosters, save your jugs until you can get a least one and then chug it all away~ But since you aren’t that far from your goal, doing plinx for a day will get you there.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Shamrocky.5036

Shamrocky.5036

Is 378 the max amount of karma you can get form an event? I’ve had karma buffs on and haven’t seen it go higher then 378 in the event reward pop up. Can you get more then that and the event reward just doesn’t tell you?

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Plato.6128

Plato.6128

Is 378 the max amount of karma you can get form an event? I’ve had karma buffs on and haven’t seen it go higher then 378 in the event reward pop up. Can you get more then that and the event reward just doesn’t tell you?

Hello Mr. Shamrocky. When you complete the event, you will still see 378 next to the gold ribbon on the top right of your screen, but you also see your gains quickly flash across the screen upon completing the event (hard to catch!). If you have all your bonuses – booster, guild bonus, banner bonus – you should be seeing 600-something per event.

Tryndamere Hardrada
[CERN] – Tarnished Coast

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

WvW capturing towers and keeps gives x2 and x4 more karma respectively
although obviously the reliability of getting this steadily is wonky.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

slowly is the answer lol. One bit of advice as well is the karma boosters are 50% less than the others so it is cheaper to run those and add 50% bonus. A gold and a bit should get you at least one to run plinx and look for guild banners to add a little extra more.
Do dailies for the jug make sure u use the booster for 50% and monthly is huge.
good luck

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Eladriel.7295

Eladriel.7295

I’m a level 80 Guardian with 45k Karma atm, and I’m trying to get 63k for a weapon. Can anyone give me tips or direct me to a guide that can walk-me-through on how to grind karma? Totally new to this.

Thanks

Do events and don’t spend any. Do your daily stuff. Go kill the Shatterer, Teqoutl the Sunless and Claw of Jormag events… just be sure to have money to hope around the waypoints. Any events you see going on jump in and participate.

Together we stand in the face of evil!

How Do I Grind Karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: BabelFish.7234

BabelFish.7234

I’ve had over 600, as others have stated it won’t show on the text…only on your screen and in your karma bank.

To the OP: farm Plinx for karma, do dungeons and WvW.
Plinx is by far the most reliable way to farm mass karma though.