Living stories may as well be dead.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

So I hear there is this cool new content, a kitten dragon that attacks and we get to kill him. So I level up my character, and go to Sparkfly.

There is no one here? Just a big dragon standing on the beach, it doesn’t attack anything, it doesn’t wreck havoc on anything. It just stands there, and no one is around to kill it. Not that they have any reason to, it seems pretty harmless. Maybe just came up to get some fresh air I’m guessing.

Blah. what a pointless addition, How is this a living story? May as well be a statue for all the affect it has on the area.

Guess I will go back to Mindlessly running in circles in frostgorge collecting greens and bloodstone dust.

c’mon anet, I expect better from you.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

So I hear there is this cool new content, a kitten dragon that attacks and we get to kill him. So I level up my character, and go to Sparkfly.

There is no one here? Just a big dragon standing on the beach, it doesn’t attack anything, it doesn’t wreck havoc on anything. It just stands there, and no one is around to kill it. Not that they have any reason to, it seems pretty harmless. Maybe just came up to get some fresh air I’m guessing.

Blah. what a pointless addition, How is this a living story? May as well be a statue for all the affect it has on the area.

Guess I will go back to Mindlessly running in circles in frostgorge collecting greens and bloodstone dust.

c’mon anet, I expect better from you.

Um.
What?
I’m pretty sure you’re talking about teq.
Teq is old, definitely not current living story.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

Tequatl != Living Story

(edited by Geekfox.4267)

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: WhiteFox.9432

WhiteFox.9432

LIVING story? That dragon is even more dead then a Risen, and it doesn’t even realize it.
See this post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/events/Petition-To-Return-Tequatle-to-prev-state/first#post3422242