Need info on Guilds taking Tequatl down

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Yayap.3180

Yayap.3180

[Note: if this is the wrong sub-forum to post this, I apologize; still pretty new to these forums and what subjects go where]

Hello there, I’ve been playing GW2 on and off for about a year now and I’m really enjoying it. I finally got my main to 80 a couple months ago and I’ve been getting a little into the meat and potatoes of what lvl 80’s can do and be a part of. I am still trying to get better gear and such.
I have heard of this Tequatl fellow and I want to try out a couple raids/zergs to take this boss down. I have also heard that there are guilds around that are specifically there to quickly muster a lot of people to take him down. If that is indeed true, I do want to try to join one of those good boss killing guilds and take part.
Now I haven’t asked much in game and I haven’t seen any posts pertaining to Tequatl specific guilds on the forums here. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are posts about the guilds but I haven’t seen them yet.

If those Tequatl guilds or groups are still around, would someone mind pointing me in the right direction of one of them?

Also, I have heard that Tequatl spawns every two hours; is that every two hours on every server at the same time, or does he only spawn every two hours in one or two different servers?

I have seen people complaining about how Tequatl may not be worth it for the loot and such, but I at least want to take him down once or twice as I have never taken any large boss down in any MMO.

And if there any other large group world bosses that are good to go after, please don’t hesitate to mention them and the possibilities of taking them down!
Thanks!

Be brave.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

Guest to Blackgate around 4-4:30 server. Don’t need to be in the guild.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zadist.5410

Zadist.5410

I’m on the same boat, keen to try it and get some achievements done.. but don’t know where to go exactly.

in Dynamic Events

Yayap.3180

What time zone from 4-4:30?

Be brave.

in Dynamic Events

Yayap.3180

I’m on the same boat, keen to try it and get some achievements done.. but don’t know where to go exactly.

He’s in the Splintered Coast area of Sparkfly Fen zone.

Be brave.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

As another person said, guest to Blackgate. There are a couple of commanders there who take the reins for both the 5:02pm & 7:02pm encounters. They’ve never failed since I started doing it. The overflows for 5:02 has done it as well twice when I was stuck there.

This is pacific time for me. Make sure to get there about 1.5hrs early if you want to get in the main map for 5:02. If you end up in the overflow and don’t complete it, you’ll get into the main map for 7:02.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Join one of the TTS guilds. On the servers that do it you will still need to be in an organized OF. To get into one of those you will need to get there 1hr-45mins before hand.

Be careful if you are not in TTS as sometimes they will ferry each other into specific OF’s leaving the OF you are in. If that happens, chances are you are screwed and you will only be wasting you time.

Best advice… join one of the TTS and get ferried.

PS evidently this design is acceptable…..lol

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

What time zone from 4-4:30?

Server time