1-3g reward at the end of a fractal lvl?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

With the new dungeon reward update and the 1-3g for completion of the dungeon, i cant wait to start running dungeons more often, now that it doesnt feel like a waste of time. With that said, i was wondering if fractals will also reward us with the 1-3g after completion of a lvl and If so will the higher lvls give more than 3g or will it cap at 3g?

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

I thought fractals weren’t getting this?

Beast Sos.1457

I thought fractals weren’t getting this?

I’m not too sure thats y im asking. I hope it does though, at a certain point fractals become a waste to run unless ur just trying to get to lvl 80, imo that is.

Navzar.2938

Fractals are getting the champion loot bags, but I don’t think they’re getting the end gold.

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

Fractals are getting the champion loot bags, but I don’t think they’re getting the end gold.

You are 100% right.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Daily-Dungeon-Gold-Bonus-also-for-Fractals

The gold bonus does not apply to fractals no, we will however continue to update both content and rewards in Fractals as the year progresses. For example: champion loot bags do indeed apply to Fractals of the Mists.

Beast Sos.1457

I guess the champ loot bags might make it more worth it. Hopefully we can get a answer from Anet too know for sure.

Beast Sos.1457

You are 100% right.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Daily-Dungeon-Gold-Bonus-also-for-Fractals

The gold bonus does not apply to fractals no, we will however continue to update both content and rewards in Fractals as the year progresses. For example: champion loot bags do indeed apply to Fractals of the Mists.

Tyvm for the reply I hope we get some nice loot from those bags then lol

Navzar.2938

Each fractal is relatively short if done well, so I think the 3x champion drops should help replace the lack of end gold bonus.