1 Million Damage Auto Attack

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

Mesmer greatsword stronger than warrior greatsword. Suck it people who thought mesmer greatsword was bad!

In all seriousness though, I hope we get to keep the greatsword changes. It’s very useful for seeing how much HP things have and performing rigorous DPS tests. c:

Attachments:

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

If that isn’t actually photoshopped (and it’s not like I could really check right now), that’s freaking awesome. I loled. So hard. So very hard.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Its 2 damage scores that just happened to line up right

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Was there an ambient creature in the way? I see those kinds of numbers when killing ambient creatures….

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Me thinks they have to nerf those golems …

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Its 2 damage scores that just happened to line up right

Had that thought too… still funny though XD

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

It isn’t photoshopped what happens is the damage score adds up consecutive hits instead of resetting every time, it happens with flamethrower too and probably a lot of other attacks. This guy or girl likely just spent about 5 minutes or probably longer auto attacking that poor golem.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

my money’s on a bug that lets that golem take like 200x normal damage. no other skills were used, and GS #1 doesn’t keep adding up total damage for multiple castings.

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

It isn’t photoshopped what happens is the damage score adds up consecutive hits instead of resetting every time, it happens with flamethrower too and probably a lot of other attacks. This guy or girl likely just spent about 5 minutes or probably longer auto attacking that poor golem.

Yes, that’s the glitch. Auto attack numbers don’t reset on channel skills like this. So if you just turn on the auto attack and go afk for a few minutes you come back and there’s a 1m+ damage auto attack for you to SS

I used this to test the stacking of sigil of force & sigil of accuracy. I performed 1 minute of auto attacks using both sigils, then using only accuracy, then using only force. These were the results. As you can see, they do indeed stack ^^

Attachments: