JustTrogdor.7892

50 dead horses beaten

Attachments:

The Burninator

Mounts

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

-1 to mounts. Hopefully OP stops using waypoints and just learns to keep up swiftness 100% of the time. Problem solved.

Mounts

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Why do we need mounts in this game?

What does it do that waypoints don’t do?

Mounts are not needed in WvW, as if your in a group, you get swiftness already.

Why do we need the same thing as other games? Want mounts, play the other game.

Mounts

Posted by: Fasalina.6571

Fasalina.6571

For the love of kitten kitten kitten, kitten god kitten. God kitten kitten.

Kitten.
There was this saying, if you consider yourself stupid, you have to also realize that more than 80% of the others are even worse than you.
I think I finally understood what it meant

Mounts

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I just realized why these threads keep getting started. Because the other mount threads usually get deleted, and the forum search function isn’t the greatest. So when a new pro mount person comes on searches the forums, and doesn’t find any threads, starts a new one. And if anyone was trying to use the number of mount threads as evidence that the players want them, well 95% of the responses to such threads are: “beating a dead horse.gif”, “NO!”, “Go play the other games that have them”, and “only if they are cosmetic”. So while these threads get started ALL THE TIME, if the devs were to read them, they would find that no one wants them.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Mounts

Posted by: Bolbo Baggins.8594

Bolbo Baggins.8594

Waypoints +1 (casual friendly)
Mounts -1 (no life friendly)

Mounts

Posted by: cakesphere.5910

cakesphere.5910

Why would you do this OP

Attachments:

GS1’ing world bosses since 2013
#mesmerlyfe

Mounts

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

Even if I kinda like mount it’s not gonna take place in gw2 for whatever reason the “community” have, but I’m 100% for a reduction of the number of WP(at least 1/3 of them) or an increase on WP cost.
If seeing someone on a mount ruins your immersion the effect of such a high amount of WP(zerging, training… ) does not leave place for it.

If i were a dev i would reduce the useable WPs and the cost of WPs especially for your account, just to make you happy.
Of course only for you and not for others because you didn’t posted that suggestion just to worsen the gameplay for others because they don’t want mounts .. right ?

You don’t seem to get it but to put it simply less wp will with time make a lot practice like champ rushing and zerging nonviable (increasing the iteration time), then if you enjoy zerging and fight/event mechanics being ignored due to sheer number yeah it might worsen your “gameplay”.

Mounts

Posted by: Krisztian.8405

Krisztian.8405

With waypoints, 100% swiftness uptime, and 25% perm movement speed, mounts are useless, which makes them the perfect cosmetic item. The difference between my warrior running with swiftness and riding a mount would be that i don’t have to hear that annoying warhorn or hear SOR activating every few seconds.

I don’t think they should be used in WVW or pvp, but for pve it would be awesome.

Mounts

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

With waypoints, 100% swiftness uptime, and 25% perm movement speed, mounts are useless, which makes them the perfect cosmetic item. The difference between my warrior running with swiftness and riding a mount would be that i don’t have to hear that annoying warhorn or hear SOR activating every few seconds.

I don’t think they should be used in WVW or pvp, but for pve it would be awesome.

The areas are small enough and using mounts would make them seem smaller. Mounts would be a waste in this game.

Mounts

Posted by: MSFone.3026

MSFone.3026

No mounts ever, go play wow.

Mounts

Posted by: Oculus.5703

Oculus.5703

I have an urge to buy one and ride it around yelling in /m ; anet put in mounts!!!!111!

Go ahead – other players can just put you on the ignore list and your protest is useless.

Protest? What would I be protesting?

All I would be trying to do is save a few people from looking like pinheads on the forums; there are mounts in Tyria, that is not even a discussion alltho some people would like it to be ( the people who have enough imagination to imagine a mount must have eyes ).

The only discussion to be had is; how much of a choice in skins do we want for our GW2 mounts? GW2 players like skins, yes?

Mounts

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

lol it’s funny how someone actually called this. There was a post about speculation around waypoints being removed and someone said “watch how people start asking for mounts now”

ahhh measly humans… so predictable! :P

Mounts

Posted by: Sanso.8791

Sanso.8791

+1 for mounts.

People say they would make the world smaller. I am not sure how. It would take far longer to ‘ride’ from DR to Kessex hills than it would to get there via WP.

Would they break immersion? They might break yours if you are predisposed to hating the idea but then your massive physics defying greatsword may break mine. MMO’s are generally not designed for the individual. You get to see my ‘coolness’ and I get to see yours and we learn to compromise. Fun times are had by all.

Go play wow is not even worth arguing against. It is a tired trope peddled by people too lazy to present a reasonable objection.

Server breaking may have some traction. I am not tech enough to argue against it but from a layman’s perspective it seems that a server that is robust enough to handle a multitude of peeps firing zillions of effects at a world boss can handle a few horses and goats. Feel free to disabuse me of that notion if I am wrong though.

Do we need mounts? Of course not but it seems to me that lots of people want them. Lots of people don’t want them either and that is cool by me. Neither camp dictates what does or does not appear in game so we can rest easy knowing that we are at the mercy of the gods. (or at least the devs). You don’t have to hate me because I want a horse and I don’t have to hate you because you want to kill my dream.

Given that people throw money at stuff like cosmetics and mounts the only mystery for me is why they are not in game already. If there is a reason (and there must be) then we are not privy to it and maybe that is how it should be. We can all cling onto hope whichever side we are on and until we get to look inside the box we can both be right.

Mounts

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

my original joke post aside, as a person that probably wouldn’t use a mount, I’m completely ok with them. I’d be against removing the wp system (at least completely) but aside from that, it’s not necessarily p2w and it could contribute to character diversity.

ts;dc +0.5

Because if you have them function like mounts in other games they’d be a speed boost. Meaning they’d have to scale maps to be larger to compensate or remove waypoints, as they wouldn’t want people running around with perma swiftness in the small easily traveled land masses we currently have. So to keep things balanced anyone who didn’t want to use a mount would get bent over and have it forced deep down inside them.

Now, if they added potions/tonics that put you on a horse that had no speed boosts and took your combat away, sure i wouldn’t mind, it’d be visually pleasing for those that want it. But how long till people complain that mounts should give speed boosts? 1hour? more like 1 minute?

it’s a slippery slope, it’s better to draw the line at NO MOUNTS than to start toying with it and have a continual wave of backlash till they are in the game like they are in other games.

I remember EQ, initially it was basically a small speed boost (think your 25% traits/signets/runes) at an expensive cost. They added a few VERY rare ones that were super fast, not gamebreaking as they were incredibly rare. But as time went on they were pressured and gave in, and added more fast ones till the runspeed was at the cap the game could withhold. Look at WoW, you had mounts and flying mount outposts for fast travel, well they got pressured for flying mounts, they added them, then they had to rework the entire game around those.

It’s just a nightmare waiting to happen and I never want to see them in any game but especially not this one.

Again if they put them in cosmetically and drew the line there, sure no problem, but really do you think the people wanting mounts would be happy with that? I highly doubt it.

Mounts

Posted by: Darthaemos.6370

Darthaemos.6370

mounts only for asurans, called charrs. specifically other characters charrs. and there’s no request either, an asuran can always jump on other charrs backs.

Because of this, we can then get a new half-Asura half-Charr playable race when the expansion hits!

Birgitte / Graendhal / Aveandha
Death and Taxes [DnT] | http://www.dtguilds.com/

Mounts

Krisztian.8405

How would mounts make the world feel smaller if they travel at the same speed as swiftness?

It’ll be like riding brooms with perm swiftness (which I already do), but with more options for customizing. I have the broom and tunneling toy, but I want more, and I don’t mind buying gems to obtain them.

I have map completion, and I’ve leveled several alts via hearts. However, after a while running between the same quests gets a little dull, and it would be nice to have something new to spice up the gameplay, even if the excitement lasts for a few weeks.

Mounts

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

Step 1: Mordremoth destroys all waypoints
Step 2: …
Step 3: Profit!

Want to see how people will act about mounts when all WPs are gone… ^^

Mounts

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

So you’d replace the single warhorn and casting sounds with whatever annoying, repeated audio track was connected to the BLING HORSEY you and 30 other Warriors are riding? The logic and reasoning around here is just astounding….

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Mounts

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

This topic will never die out I swear. It’s undead by this point lol.

Attachments:

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

Mounts

Krisztian.8405

When would you ever travel/encounter 30 warriors outside of WVW/PVP. In the open world, I might encounter 4 or 5 people. Sure if you are champ training, but who would bother to equip their mount to ride for 2 seconds between champs?

Honestly, do people play this game or do they sit infront of the TP and troll the forums about how to play the game?

Mounts

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

GW2 is not balanced for mounts. It might even break events.

Furthermore, why the kitten would I want the tedious process of travelling all the way across the map just to do one event? If I wanted to look at the environment, I would look at the environment.

That isn’t to say context-sensitive mounts aren’t cool. I know many GW1 players who loved their Junundu they were able to capture and progress with. And when the Elona expansion opens up, darnit, I expect to ride in a worm!

But seriously though, stop asking for game-wide mounts. Junundu are loved because they came from an entire region tailored specifically for them. But game-wide mounts are a completely different can of wurms, which might negatively affect the game’s sense of movement. The Gw2 physics engine doesn’t even allow them to feel that good either, since the collision and physics programming would make them feel no different than on-feet travelling. In other words, mounts would feel like a Tonic or Bundle with a speed boost, and that is pretty kitten lame!

Mounts

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

Because if you have them function like mounts in other games they’d be a speed boost.

What’s wrong with speed boost? Equipping a mount could actually work like tonics do now – when you use one of them you get access to 2-3 specific skills and lose all your character’s skills. A temporary speed boost with a cooldown could be one of those skills.

Aside from potential problems with their implementation (mostly performance wise) I don’t really see a problem with adding mounts, the same way tonics were added.

Mounts

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

This topic will never die out I swear. It’s undead by this point lol.

I will find this mount-thread’s phylactery and destroy it! Then the Lichmount will be forever vanquished!

Until, y’know, the next mount thread.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Mounts

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

takes a drink
-1 for mounts
-1 to hit

Mounts

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

When would you ever travel/encounter 30 warriors outside of WVW/PVP. In the open world, I might encounter 4 or 5 people. Sure if you are champ training, but who would bother to equip their mount to ride for 2 seconds between champs?

Honestly, do people play this game or do they sit infront of the TP and troll the forums about how to play the game?

Normally i see person on the biggest mounts camping the TP in other games for hours and hours, and of course they NEVER EVER dismount, so that people simply can’t see / access the NPCs.

I wonder if those are the same kind of persons that now start to annoy people with putting instant TP NPCs or Traders directly next to nodes, so you can’t see them on the map, or put them next to the banker, so you access them instead the banker .. and jokes like that.

In the end we need at least to make all Citys auto-dismount everyone and also all areas where some merchants are and whatever else.

And for the runspeed .. yeah first people said : nooo they don’t need to be faster than running .. however meanwhile nearly everybody expects them already to be faster, and if they really implement them an they are not faster the forums will be in flames how useless they are and what the hell ANet is thinking and they want refunds .. and all that stuff

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Mounts

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

There’s nothing logical that supports mounts in GW2.

I don’t care if mounts are implemented or not, but I’ve never seen an actual argument for mounts other than “they’re cool” (which is subjective to the person saying it, so I can’t dispute they think it’s cool).

This implies it’s a cosmetic desire, thus cosmetics like the broom would suffice. Fine – give em cosmetic mounts – make them all look like Pinkie Pie (ANET: pay the license – it’d be totally worth it to see the mounties look that silly).

There are enough of us who prefer the WP system that you mounties wouldn’t be able to convince Anet to do BOTH mounts AND remove WP’s.

The fee is roughly the equivalent of 1-4 kills (depending upon distance traveled) when you step out of the WP, so it’s not painful enough to have anyone but the mounties really argue FOR removing WP’s “because it’s expensive” (and even then, it’d be to create demand for the mounts only they want to begin with).

Therefore, with WP’s remaining in game, faster movement is unnecessary in 99.9% of the maps (there are maybe 5 places in game where the distance from a WP to something that’s of interest is more than 10-15 seconds of walking). The gain in distance covered over just wp’ing would be comparable to driving 66 miles per hour vs. 65 ( ummm, for our metrica brethren that’s like… 4,641.34122^E2 kilometers per whatever y’all’s measure of time is… or something)… only in the numbers, not the practical result.

Mounts

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

Normally i see person on the biggest mounts camping the TP in other games for hours and hours, and of course they NEVER EVER dismount, so that people simply can’t see / access the NPCs.

That’s an easy fix:

Benchmark Kanasas’ ancient law still on the books – All cars entering the city limits must first sound their horn to warn the horses of their arrival.

In GW2’s case, all mounts get left outside any settlement, city, or town that has merchant, bank, or Trading Post.

Mounts

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

no pls not this again.

Love how even someone who works at anet upvoted this comment

Mounts

Krisztian.8405

Here’s a logical argument for mounts:

“I’m willing to spend real money for an in-game mount provided the price is right.”

It would be easy to come up with a set of rules for them which would ensure that they aren’t game breaking. And I know it would require a bit of work, but I’m willing to PAY for it.

Mounts

Beldin.5498

“I’m willing to spend real money for an in-game mount provided the price is right.”

Yeahh .. and other people would pay money to have weapons that does double damage or whatever.

And again other people that pay money now may leave and stop paying.

Oh .. i would also pay for the function to port directly to every point i want.

So no .. its not an argument.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.

Mounts

Jerus.4350

Because if you have them function like mounts in other games they’d be a speed boost.

What’s wrong with speed boost? Equipping a mount could actually work like tonics do now – when you use one of them you get access to 2-3 specific skills and lose all your character’s skills. A temporary speed boost with a cooldown could be one of those skills.

Aside from potential problems with their implementation (mostly performance wise) I don’t really see a problem with adding mounts, the same way tonics were added.

Why go to all the trouble of creating a mount system if it doesn’t matter? Why not just arbitrarily add 50% runspeed while out of combat in the open world?

I don’t think the devs want that though as I think they see movement speed as a variable with some impact on player choice. Do you use your 25% runspeed signet/trait/runes or do you use your more combat oriented choices? If people just hopped on a mount and dashed off it’d remove that choice as it’d be unnecessary. And with that, it’d make going from a waypoint to a location even faster, is that something they want? Why not just create a new Asuran Teleportation System that lets you point to a spot on the map and instantly travel there? I think they want to keep limits on how fast we go places as well as keep some importance on choices we make.

Mounts

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

@ Edgar<:

You are the perfect example for a mount scared biased person, who believes, that they have eaten all the wisdom with spoons, while knowing exactly nothing, because all your arguments are just based on biased personal experiences that you have made earlier in much much older games than GW2 with imperfect mount systems where their developers didn’t give from begin on a shizz about it, if they affect somehow negatively the game, because all those devs from those older games cared about only was the intention to make as much profit with mounts as possible.

Your opinion is only based on your biased assumptions!!!
I just simple can’t take such a kind of opinion any serious, because nothing of what you say is based on any true facts. Other issues that you describe also already exist even without that mounts exist in the game and many arguments are just based on pure ignorance to admit it, that a developer like ANet with todays game design technologies would have easy options to solve those issues, while earlier deverlopers in much older games just couldn’t solve these things, because it was just due to game technical limitations mostly impossible in many cases, or would have caused somewhere else new problems in these games.
People easily are forgetting, that we have not anymore the year 1990, but instead we were halfway done to get to the year 2015 soon. A quarter century later and the game industry as developed itself extremely further since 1990 and it keeps on developing itself further with every next year

1) Mounts won’t affect gameplay. An idiot, that doesn’t want to help you on a mount riding by, also won’t help you, if that player just runs by on foot.
Someone who doesn’t has at the moment the intention to help someone else, will ignore you in the game, totally regardless of the point, if that player uses a mount now, or friggin not. Saying anything different is just total pure nonsense or a silly overgeneralization based of biased bad experiences made from older games.

2) Who says that if waypoints get reduced (nobody says here anything about of removing all, people should finally stop with their childish overreacting assumptions!), that Mounts need to get a huge movement speed increase?? This is just a complete assumption only of you and nothign that is based on any facts.
Anet could also just reduce the waypoints and implement mounts, that work like temporal boosters with a much longer endurance than you to give you just simply a much longer swiftness as their “sprint” and while sprinting with your mount, their endurance slowly decreases, havign to stop sprinting, if the mount’s endurance runs out, because its just also a living creature that can’t sprint eternally and gets also EXHAUSTED!!

3)You make then just only 1 assumption after another. You proof nothing what you write there with any kind of real facts that are based on any real wisdom about knowing what you talk about to explain exactly, why something would have to be done, what you assume there only that needs to be done …

4) Saying that missing half the scenery on mounts is just nonsense and you know that as good as everybody, because you just miss much much more about the game, if you just keep on teleporting via WP permanently only, basically explorign the world only to that matter of extent, thats enough for just YOU to unlock those WP’s which the game has way too much of everywhere.
its enough if every map in the game would just have maximum 5 WP.
Anything over that number is just a complete WASTE OF GAME POTENTIAL and I just hope, that ANet has finally saw in that too and starts now with LS2 to slowly reduce step by step the amount of useable WP’s permanently with the vines spreading more and more out with each new LS episode of season 2.

We can summon tons of things just out of nothing at our sides and you really have problems with a character summoning with an item their mounts to their side, like using a mount whistle that if they hear their sound, so that it makes them come to run to you…

This kind of stupid double morale many people show up here in the forums really starts to annoy the heck out of me … thinking about that something like A is not okay, when there already exists tons of B, which works exactly the same which suddenly is ok for these kind of people …

God, I should calm down, this whole friggin nonsense in this thread just lets me rage up again only …

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Mounts

Krisztian.8405

my arguments are valid and logical.

Anet should put mounts in the game that are purely cosmetic and affect no one because I’m willing to pay for them. While fun for us, the makers of this game are hoping to make money from us. When GW2 no longer become profitable, the game gets scrapped. I’m throwing money at them, how is it logical for them, who are trying to make money, to ignore my offer. Especially, when we already have the broom and tunneling toys. How much more effort for them to reskin them (broom and tunneling toys) into a dolyak or something and let people buy them?

Mounts

Jerus.4350

my arguments are valid and logical.

Anet should put mounts in the game that are purely cosmetic and affect no one because I’m willing to pay for them. While fun for us, the makers of this game are hoping to make money from us. When GW2 no longer become profitable, the game gets scrapped. I’m throwing money at them, how is it logical for them, who are trying to make money, to ignore my offer. Especially, when we already have the broom and tunneling toys. How much more effort for them to reskin them (broom and tunneling toys) into a dolyak or something and let people buy them?

I’d be willing to pay for Belinda’s sword, or other cool weapon/armor skins. Why should they take the time to do a much harder job (create mounts while avoiding clipping issues and creating animations) when they could just continue to make what they already make and still pull in cash for it? If I said it was 10X as hard to make a mount as it is to make a new armor skin would you be willing to pay 8000+ gems for that mount?

Mounts

Krisztian.8405

They already have the creatures and the animations (riding animation from the broom). It’s not going to be 10X as hard. Also they have to deal with clipping issues with swords and other skins (Char tails), how is it going to be any different? What’s going to happen to the scabbard of Belinda’s sword and how will it affect your fancy back piece? All I’m saying, if the market is there, they should at least give it a try. The market is obviously here, otherwise these threads won’t keep popping up.

Mounts

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

I know those threads are annoying in your game, but as time passes and a million threads like this appear again and again (the same applies to dueling), it really is not reasonable to bash the posters. Anet should really have decided by now what their stance is regarding topics at hand and either tell people this will never happen in this game or this will be a future addition.

Mounts

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

-1 for mounts
/15quaggansdancinginarow

Mounts

Beldin.5498

Anet should really have decided by now what their stance is regarding topics at hand and either tell people this will never happen in this game or this will be a future addition.

ANet won’t tell that since they can always change their mind depending on what opinions seems to be more popular. And i don’t think they want to hear more complaints then about “but you said this .. or you said this” .. so better say nothing at all.

Mounts

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

-1 here

Anet should implement that whenever someone asks for this all waypoints are increased in price by 20%, also the tax from TP transactions should also be increased by 5%.

No more mounts requests.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Mounts

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Because something like this would utterly destroy the fabric and lore of Tyria. No charr or Asura could even visualize such a thing. It’s like asking for a re-bigulator.

Attachments:

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Mounts

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

It would be easy to come up with a set of rules for them which would ensure that they aren’t game breaking. And I know it would require a bit of work, but I’m willing to PAY for it.

And most other players would pay more if the time used to make your not-gamebreaking mounts was used to make more armor/weapon skins to be added in the gem store.

In fact – GW1 armor brought back would be a much more popular and easy to sell gem store item than mounts.

And it has more benefits too – it adds to the game without making it worse to play.

Mounts have one simple problem – they add another model to an already cluttered environment.

Remember how awesome zerg vs boss fights look? with all the particle effects and clutter?
Imagine that with 50 people. Keep that image.
Imagine it with 50 people each riding a mount – basically adding another model for your PC to render and display.

50 man zergs now feel and lag like 100 man zergs with no added benefit.

So no – mounts are not only illogical( mechanics wise and lore wise) but also impractical.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Mounts

Beldin.5498

Because something like this would utterly destroy the fabric and lore of Tyria. No charr or Asura could even visualize such a thing. It’s like asking for a re-bigulator.

WTF is that ? Char looks like EQ2 to me.

Mounts

Algreg.3629

Anet should really have decided by now what their stance is regarding topics at hand and either tell people this will never happen in this game or this will be a future addition.

ANet won’t tell that since they can always change their mind depending on what opinions seems to be more popular. And i don’t think they want to hear more complaints then about “but you said this .. or you said this” .. so better say nothing at all.

yeah, well, call me naive, but I am still under the impression that integrity is a good business strategy in the long run :P

Mounts

Posted by: Katai.6240

Katai.6240

Nothing wrong with mounts cosmetically. We already have “rideable” toys like the Witch’s Broom. Just have them be non-combat with no discernible benefits outside of looks.

Mounts

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

It is a Hotwired Gnomish Hoverpad. One of many. Mounts are not just Horses.
It is EQ2

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Mounts

Beldin.5498

It is a Hotwired Gnomish Hoverpad. One of many. Mounts are not just Horses.
It is EQ2

I played EQ2 for nearly 5 years .. i think we had Horses and Wargs at that time .. and that was it. Of course the flaming nightmare stuff and that.

Mounts

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

@ all the ‘beating a dead horse’ posters … have you ever considered that the only horses on Tyria are actually ‘undead horses’ … maybe that is why telling people to stop beating a dead horse doesn’t work, beating an undead horse would just mean it starts to run faster …

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA

Mounts

Algreg.3629

@ all the ‘beating a dead horse’ posters … have you ever considered that the only horses on Tyria are actually ‘undead horses’ … maybe that is why telling people to stop beating a dead horse doesn’t work, beating an undead horse would just mean it starts to run faster …

undead are last summer´s lore though storywise.

Mounts

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

The undead horses have been around long b4 these dragons awoke, which tells me personally, they will be around long after the dragons have been defeated… and so will mount threads

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA