10 disconects

10 disconects

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

i keep geting dc after this patch in wvsw mainly and im paying the prise moust of the time in fights cuz of it and i see many people complaning about it , when we gona get fix pls ?

10 disconects

Posted by: Carzor Stelatis.9435

Carzor Stelatis.9435

These problems happen whenever there is peak load – is your world winning more than it usually does in WvW this week due to the unbalanced matchups? We’ve had this problem in Gandara: lots of new players (or ‘glory hunters’ if one wants to be uncharitable) start logging in to WvW because we’re winning, so the server load (and consequent lag/disconnects) gets much worse than usual.

This is just a fact of life with Guild Wars: in GW1 there would be crippling lag every holiday event, so that you had to login 20-30 minutes before the finale to be sure of actually getting to login. I think it’s a case of Arenanet being either unwilling (for financial reasons) or unable (due to game/server architecture reasons) to provide increased capacity: if there was going to be a fix, it would have been provided by now.

10 disconects

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

now im geting the dc in pve as well WTf is wrong whit the servers from my guuild 20% of the people get them