100% Map Completion

100% Map Completion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BOSSMAN.2647

BOSSMAN.2647

Just wanted to know how many level 80 toon with 100% map completion you you guys have.

And do you plan to get 100% on all toons or just get the main areas for dragons and dungeons?

I have toons 2 of them with 100%

100% Map Completion

Posted by: ProphetSword.5427

ProphetSword.5427

I have one. That’s probably all I’ll ever have. I doubt I would go through all that again. I’d rather stick to the areas I like and want to visit when leveling rather than worry about visiting everything with a single character. Feels less restricting that way.

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

I have 2, and after the experience with my second character, where I had to wait for a whole months before having my server on green borderland and finally getting the last 1/3 of that map that I was missing, I highly doubt I’ll EVER bother again with any other character unless something will be done to make WvW completion less of an annoying, obnoxious, horrible experience.

\||||||/
O°v°O

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Lethaliy.7035

Lethaliy.7035

I have my Ele and Thief. My Ele was the first one to get 100% seemed like a good prestigious thing to get and was fairly painless in the WvW area. Then my Thief… I ended up needing 1 fort in EB for atleast 2 months.

I eventually go so desperate I camped out at the fort and waited for some one to break the door down. Eventually it was under siege by the enemy and being my sly little self used my stealth to get in and out with not a scratch on me. I was quite pleased and finally got my 2nd star. But never again.

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

100%, maybe if I really get into Legendary crafting but for now I only have one.

Now 100% PvE, I’m planning all of them. Waypoints are just too useful not to.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Kajin.5301

Kajin.5301

was another thread about it, and as far as I know, the record was a couple sharing the same account with 31 or so star completions

I’m at 5. And don’t plan to take it further. Found my Main at last and turned out to be two mains, necro and ranger.

Skysap & Qaju & Juqa -VILE- Desolation

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I have one at 100% and a second at 98%.

However, the second requires WvW and I refuse to go in there until they eliminate grind-for-advantage.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I’m working on my first, which is currently at 80%. And it’s the ONLY one I’m going to do.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

Just the one. When I play on another level 80 character, I do prefer to play in zones that I’m not 100% on, so I push a little way towards it. But I’m not focusing on the goal of getting 100% on any more characters.

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I have one. The rest I will probably eventually get 100% PvE. I may, some year, finish the WvW areas on the others. When I get time after doing my daily and farming for ascended mats which includes ori, ancient wood, dragonite and empyreal runs.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

I have zero because there is no reason to beyond working towards a legendary.

100% Map Completion

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

I have one with completion and two that are quite close. I haven’t bothered to do the last remaining things on those two yet, as I haven’t seen a need for more gifts. And I haven’t been in WvW with one of them ever, which is where hers all are.

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Farming Flats.5370

Farming Flats.5370

I have 2 Toon with 100% and working on a third .. im currently at 74 % and WvW maps are done .. I also need gift of exploration to create legendaries and also because i like to have different class toon able to move everywhere in the world for the guild bounties…

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

I have zero because there is no reason to beyond working towards a legendary.

Well, that reason is time sink and Gem dump to get a legendary. I guess it’s a more lucrative to target people willing to farm the same content over and over compared to people wanting expanded content which takes more work to produce. But that really begs the question of who is farming whom?
Yes, same, zero

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I have it on several. Main reason is convenience. I like to play on multiple characters. For a while before I finished Sparkfly on my guardian and every time the teq event came up(this was before the chagne) I would try to WP there only to get reminded that I didn’t have that WP yet. After having that happen for around 10 times I finally went and finished Sparkfly.

That aside sometimes it’s just useful to have the whole map uncovered for various other reasons like gathering nodes. Also useful for guild treks, certain areas I would not want to run through with certain characters.

100% Map Completion

Posted by: Basharic.1654

Basharic.1654

I have one at 100% for the title, just because, and for legendary mats. My next highest is 85%, but she already has all of WvW completed. I’m in no hurry to get another 100%; but I’ve got that one ready and close if I need it for a third or fourth legendary. Still not even working on a second legendary yet, so no rush.