100% complete game

100% complete game

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SoulTaker.2093

SoulTaker.2093

Hi there, just curious, is there anyone that has everything? I mean all achievements, all weapons, all races, clases, maps, skins, minis, I mean everything?

100% complete game

Posted by: Dark Saviour.9410

Dark Saviour.9410

Considering WvW achievements, I don’t believe it is even possible.

Gone for good after Halloween 2Ø12.
A shame fun things could not simply be fun.

100% complete game

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Yer I’m pretty sure you can mathematically prove no one has completed certain WvW ones.

100% complete game

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

This is correct.

It is mathematically impossible to complete 100% of the achievements in this game due to those existing. Even assuming someone had the willpower to do it yakslapper alone would take something like 7 years of playing at an average pace.

100% complete game

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

How the heck do you get Shield Master achievement?

100% complete game

Posted by: Bean Muncher.5197

Bean Muncher.5197

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

Let’s anwser that with science!

Fastest would be engi on the Stealing Light story step (infinitely respawning critters):
-With Over Shield, Magnetic Shield has 24 cd and Static Shield has 32s cd. Both can be activated again to create a 5 target attack.
-Casting times aside, you can hit 5/24 enemies per second with Magnetic Inversion and 5/32 enemies per second with Throw Shield. Together, that makes 35/96 enemies per second.
-You need 5,000 killing blows for the achievement.

So, it will take you 5,000 / (35/96) = 13714 seconds to max out Shield Master with optimal efficiency. That’s 3.8 hours of critter farming.

So yeah, some people have that achievement for sure. But they either got it from LONG play times or from sacrificing their sanity.

100% complete game

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

If that player has Yakslapper, then that player should already have 100% achievement at the moment.

100% complete game

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

I got shield master using a Guardian with shield and doing the Forewarned is Forearmed Vigil storyline (level 60) that has an infinite number of rats spawning.

With Stalward Defender, Shield of Judgement has a 16 second cooldown. Due to the extreme number of rats, you can get 5 with each hit. So that’s 16000 seconds or 4.4 hours.

For optimal efficiency as a Guardian you can do both Torch and Shield at the same time. While shield is on cooldown you kill rats with Torch, two birds with one stone. Of course getting the Shield kills takes significantly longer but you do both at the same time which reduces the amount of time needed for both achievements by a lot.

As for the Topic, the maximum amount of possible achievements at the moment is 29702. The top player in EU has only 28712, while the top player in NA has 28637 APs, so they both need another ~1k points to finish everything.

On a side note, the maximum number of APs is lower than 30k which is required to get the Radiant/Hellfire chest piece, so it’s impossible at the moment to get either even if you finish every single achievement.

(edited by maddoctor.2738)

100% complete game

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

I got shield master using a Guardian with shield and doing the Forewarned is Forearmed Vigil storyline (level 60) that has an infinite number of rats spawning.

With Stalward Defender, Shield of Judgement has a 16 second cooldown. Due to the extreme number of rats, you can get 5 with each hit. So that’s 16000 seconds or 4.4 hours.

For optimal efficiency as a Guardian you can do both Torch and Shield at the same time. While shield is on cooldown you kill rats with Torch, two birds with one stone. Of course getting the Shield kills takes significantly longer but you do both at the same time which reduces the amount of time needed for both achievements by a lot.

As for the Topic, the maximum amount of possible achievements at the moment is 29702. The top player in EU has only 28712, while the top player in NA has 28637 APs, so they both need another ~1k points to finish everything.

On a side note, the maximum number of APs is lower than 30k which is required to get the Radiant/Hellfire chest piece, so it’s impossible at the moment to get either even if you finish every single achievement.

Wow, the Hellfire chestpiece is so much further out of my reach than I thought

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

100% complete game

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

i believe that i saw in a thread well over a year ago that it would take a life long virgin over 10 years to achieve some of the wvw titles

100% complete game

Posted by: alicatrawz.9567

alicatrawz.9567

a few of us worked it out at 100 dollys a day would take around 10 years from scratch… yeah, good luck with that.

gravity is my arch-nemesis.

100% complete game

maddoctor.2738

i believe that i saw in a thread well over a year ago that it would take a life long virgin over 10 years to achieve some of the wvw titles

It’s worth noting that WvW achievements offer only 809 Achievements points total, which means the current top player in NA and in EU could have their amount of points without ever loading any WvW zone in their life.

As for the Hellfire/Radiant chests they should be obtainable with HoT, I predict HoT will offer us about 7k more APs, based on the fact that the base game had ~7k APs at release and over 3 years another ~7k were added to the game. So I think HoT will introduce about 7k new APs, enough to get the achievement chest skins, but not enough to require the devs to create new skins.

30k AP is needed for the first chest, then 36k for the second one so with 7k more AP added with HoT players will be able to get both chest pieces finally, which is another reason why 7k new APs is a safe bet. I doubt they will add so many AP to take us to 39k because at 39k they’d need to create a new set which is unlikely at this point since it will only be obtainable by a very small percentage of the population at this point.

100% complete game

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

You should ask this over on the Chinese client

100% complete game

maddoctor.2738

Guild Wars 2 launched in China May 15 2014, which means Chinese players lots a great deal of daily Achievement Points. The cap for dailies is 15k and around August the first NA/EU players should reach it. The Chinese players miss nearly 2/3 of the available daily points so I doubt anyone on the Chinese servers has more points than those in EU/NA. Unless of course the Chinese version has many more achievements than the EU/NA version but I doubt it.

100% complete game

Posted by: Ibbuli.4027

Ibbuli.4027

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

Let’s anwser that with science!

Fastest would be engi on the Stealing Light story step (infinitely respawning critters):
-With Over Shield, Magnetic Shield has 24 cd and Static Shield has 32s cd. Both can be activated again to create a 5 target attack.
-Casting times aside, you can hit 5/24 enemies per second with Magnetic Inversion and 5/32 enemies per second with Throw Shield. Together, that makes 35/96 enemies per second.
-You need 5,000 killing blows for the achievement.

So, it will take you 5,000 / (35/96) = 13714 seconds to max out Shield Master with optimal efficiency. That’s 3.8 hours of critter farming.

So yeah, some people have that achievement for sure. But they either got it from LONG play times or from sacrificing their sanity.

Fire sigils count as kills of the weapon you use them with (+5 kills with 5 second CD for superior, but CD is shared across all weapons). I maxed torch, focus and shield all in little under 3 hours starting at 1k each when doing “A Vision of Darkness”. Undead spider hatchlings spawn in endless swarms (maybe 15-ish at time) and if you glitch the quest you can stand on their spawn point so they instantly respawn once killed. If you kill them all with AoE you can get out of combat and switch weapons if you’re quick enough.

This way is super fast for weapons which have “pulsing” AoE skills like necro warhorn and guardian torch. I think torch took like 20 minutes to max from 700 kills.

For someone wanting to max all weapons using that story quest you can use it as really slow key farm as well, max certain weapons and then delete the level 20 character and create a new one. :P

For anyone interested farming the story:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/A_Vision_of_Darkness

100% complete game

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Yeah, that’s what I did to get those achievements. Ascalon fractal is also another decent one or at least for ranged weapons. I only did it with rifle and finished in a couple of hours I think.

100% complete game

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

For anyone interested farming the story:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/A_Vision_of_Darkness

You’re unable to do the underwater weapons in this one though, right?

Forewarned is Forearmed was the one I was using since you can get both land and underwater weapons.

100% complete game

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

Nice to know, thanks. Now I can work on getting more AP.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

100% complete game

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

So if the max is 29k~ Ap, why are there AP rewards listed on the wiki till 60k AP?xD
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_rewards

100% complete game

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Because they plan to introduce a lot of achivement in the future. Recently with living story season 2 they calm down, but they older living story update use to gave use between 200 and 400 AP that could be done in 2 weeks usually.

Not too hard to speculate that Anet could add maybe 10k new AP with the expansion.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

100% complete game

maddoctor.2738

So if the max is 29k~ Ap, why are there AP rewards listed on the wiki till 60k AP?xD
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_rewards

Because achievement rewards follow a certain pattern.

100% complete game

maddoctor.2738

Because they plan to introduce a lot of achivement in the future. Recently with living story season 2 they calm down, but they older living story update use to gave use between 200 and 400 AP that could be done in 2 weeks usually.

Not too hard to speculate that Anet could add maybe 10k new AP with the expansion.

7k at release, a bit more than 7k during the next 3 years and 15k the daily cap. ~7k with HoT is my bet

100% complete game

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

He/she wouldn’t be a virgin by then.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

100% complete game

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

i think warhorn would be harder (though ele warhorn should help ai lot properly), as i dont think any warhorns have 2 damaging abilities, and some of them dont even have one, and those that are there are quite hefty cd’s

100% complete game

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Guild Wars 2 launched in China May 15 2014, which means Chinese players lots a great deal of daily Achievement Points. The cap for dailies is 15k and around August the first NA/EU players should reach it. The Chinese players miss nearly 2/3 of the available daily points so I doubt anyone on the Chinese servers has more points than those in EU/NA. Unless of course the Chinese version has many more achievements than the EU/NA version but I doubt it.

The CAP should be raised with HoT to 20k, if you start restricting peoples rewards etc, they stop logging in, this has been proven time and time again, they need to put a dynamic cap on it,

I personally don’t think it should be limited at all, all they did was bow down to the people crying they could never catch up, even though they only log in once a week.

100% complete game

maddoctor.2738

Shield Master says ‘Hi’!

i think warhorn would be harder (though ele warhorn should help ai lot properly), as i dont think any warhorns have 2 damaging abilities, and some of them dont even have one, and those that are there are quite hefty cd’s

Warhorn is very easy with a necromancer. You use skill5 then move forward and kill as many mobs as possible.

The CAP should be raised with HoT to 20k, if you start restricting peoples rewards etc, they stop logging in, this has been proven time and time again, they need to put a dynamic cap on it,

I personally don’t think it should be limited at all, all they did was bow down to the people crying they could never catch up, even though they only log in once a week.

IF they increase the cap with HoT then yes there is no reason to have a cap in the first place. However even when you reach the daily AP limit you can still earn daily rewards so the daily system will reward players for completing dailies even though they reached the AP cap

100% complete game

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

This is correct.

It is mathematically impossible to complete 100% of the achievements in this game due to those existing. Even assuming someone had the willpower to do it yakslapper alone would take something like 7 years of playing at an average pace.

Well, considering yaks spawn like every 5 minutes, and granted you are at a camp and NO ONE EVER interrupts you nor do you take the camp just let yaks respawn, than you can kill 24 yaks per hour. That means you can get Yakslapper in only 41666 hours pure playtime. That’s only 1736 days, which is 4,75 years.

Of course, that is playing 24/7 without ever working, sleeping, eating or living.

Realistically, if you go for the achievment, you can get in ~ 20 years (by playing say 8 hours a day and doing Dolyaks for 6 hours straight). Of course, remember that no one should interrupt your Dolyak spawncamping.

At a a casual rate, granted you are a WvW player you should have this done in 150-200 years (give or take a few decades).

And then. You get 25 achievment points.

Ps.: And you know what? Yakslapper imo isn’t even the worst.

(edited by Bubi.7942)

100% complete game

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

This is correct.

Well, considering yaks spawn like every 5 minutes, and granted you are at a camp and NO ONE EVER interrupts you nor do you take the camp just let yaks respawn, than you can kill 24 yaks per hour. That means you can get Yakslapper in only 41666 hours pure playtime. That’s only 1736 days, which is 4,75 years.

Of course, that is playing 24/7 without ever working, sleeping, eating or living.

Realistically, if you go for the achievment, you can get in ~ 20 years (by playing say 8 hours a day and doing Dolyaks for 6 hours straight). Of course, remember that no one should interrupt your Dolyak spawncamping.

At a a casual rate, granted you are a WvW player you should have this done in 150-200 years (give or take a few decades).

And then. You get 25 achievment points.

Ps.: And you know what? Yakslapper imo isn’t even the worst.

It’s the only one that matters, no one cares about SMC.

100% complete game

Posted by: SoulTaker.2093

SoulTaker.2093

in spanish, the Yakslapper title, is ugly “fusta de yak” o_O