2 Missing Systems = Fishing & Housing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

1. Instead of guild halls we should’ve head personal home instance decorating, or a separate house instance
2. This game needs FISHING!

Personal housing:
The benefits of this system would have been huge, and obvious. It’d have avoided some of the guild decoration issues:
- limit on items would still exist, but wouldn’t have been so severe to deal with as the space you deal with is smaller, and the number of players in the instance is capped at 5
- ownership; I couldn’t give a rat’s behind about making anything for the guild as I don’t own it. Not only is the guild hall huge and thus the chance of anyone seeing ‘my stuff’ small, but the decoration limit prevents us from any real decorating, and as the items can be removed by anyone with permissions, the entire system is just not attractive to most people
- Impossible to know who the items really belong to just by looking. In personal home instance, if I had a Gorseval golden statue, that’d say more than it being in a guildhall :P

Now housing system, similar to wildstar, would let you:
- literally unlimited gemstore possibilities :O all those differntly colored cushions, yum
- random rare drops from any event in the game to hunt for certain decor
- another crafting discipline if wanted

And if it was possible to implement feature of visiting other people’s houses/instances to view like in Black Desert Online – oh boy. And say rate them? (What I’m talking about here, instead of just having option to go to YOUR home instance, you’d be able to search player name and ‘visit/view’ their home instance, without being able to touch/harvest obviously).

FISHING:
Now there’s many hints of this in the world already, so putting it in would not be out of place (Queensdale, fishing Charr bands, etc). Benefits:
- Craft fishing rods, or buy them on gemstore (unlimited :O?), yay
- Craft bait, or buy some on geeem store? :P Nah lets just harvest/craft
- Fishing Masteries – weepee!
- Fishing collections
- Personal home instance/guild hall fish tanks, to be filled by rarest fishes/sea creatures that will drop from raids/events/god knows what
- Little boats (aka glider skin frenzy) – lunar year boat for only 700 gems, take it out in orr and off you go fishing :P
- Must have some sort of non afk thing
- New food recipes to do with them fishes
- New TP items
- Fishing Adveeenture? :S
- wait for it… LEGENDARY FISHING ROD XD

Imho if GW2 had these 2 systems it’d be truly complete :P I’ve sunk an ungodly amount of hours/money into this game, yet these two are still missing. I am eyeing ESO to be honest just to fish with my friend because it’s so relaxing, and I saw their Feb 2017 housing thing, so I plopped housing in this post also.

Posted by: vesica tempestas.1563

vesica tempestas.1563

would love to see housing but the engine almost certainly does not support the kind of freedom you would want with house building, i.e a Wildstar style housing system not a LOTR style system which would die a death and be massive waste of resources (as with Guild halls imo). Its these kinds of things though that could fuel a GW3 engine rebuild

“Trying to please everyone would not only be challenging
but would also result in a product that might not satisfy anyone”- Roman Pichler, Strategize

Gimli.9461

NB: Also, you might say, bah it’s easy to just talk about these things. What do you actually DO about it?

Every time I see an Anet tag in game, I /say ‘Please add FISHING
Now it is YOUR turn! :P

I figure, if I do this enough times to enough Anet tags, they’ll get so sick of me doing it, they might just put it in %)))))) ;P

Gimli.9461

would love to see housing but the engine almost certainly does not support the kind of freedom you would want with house building, i.e a Wildstar style housing system not a LOTR style system which would die a death and be massive waste of resources (as with Guild halls imo). Its these kinds of things though that could fuel a GW3 engine rebuild

GW3? :O As long as my 30+ character slots and bank tabs are transferrable, I’m in :P XD

vesica tempestas.1563

GW3, fishing, legendary fishing poles, bigger maps, best housing in MMO market, a new Hall of Monuments to reward long standing GW2 players, the human gods return as a storyline and start a war with x, and even mounts if we get bigger maps, whats not to love

but would also result in a product that might not satisfy anyone”- Roman Pichler, Strategize

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The only game that needs fishing is a fishing game.

GW2 is probably the last game that needs another abandoned and ignored minigame.

Gimli.9461

The only game that needs fishing is a fishing game.

GW2 is probably the last game that needs another abandoned and ignored minigame.

Disagree. When I bought Black Desert online and sank some good hours into it, all those hours went into building a fishing boat, which took for-e-ver, and then fishing :P

Wouldn’t be a minigame, would be a SYSTEM :P

vesica tempestas.1563

Nah fishing is a great addition, its relaxing and enjoyable for many, see ESO, WOW etc etc. Its also enriches the virtual world without introducing yet another arena/instance style something or another.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Well, MMO’s are largely about wasting your time, and the two proposals by the OP are certainly time wasters. I wouldn’t waste my time on either one, though.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I wouldn’t say that either of these things that can easily be found in many other MMO’s are “missing” in this game.

Just like mounts, capes, and open world PvP.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Khisanth.2948

Well, MMO’s are largely about wasting your time, and the two proposals by the OP are certainly time wasters. I wouldn’t waste my time on either one, though.

Unfortunately if there are too many people like us it also means wasting the developers’ time as well.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Housing:

Yes, please. Give me a space that’s mine, not a guild’s, not some social area where I apparently don’t even have a bed. Let my Scribe work be useful for something other than niche 90% HP boosts or someone else’s guild furniture. (I like my guild(s), but Scribe’s purpose is screwed up, yo.)

Fishing:

Dive in. Get fish. Finish underwater combat!

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Can’t you just pretend like an RP’er?

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

vesica tempestas.1563

Wildstar style housing where items are rewarded from dungeons, pvp etc etc along with full crafting i would pay good money for, never mind the rest!

ooh ^^ underwater legendary weapon has a fishing net action!

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Housing I have only used either as a junk heap or a waypoint to other places or both depending on the game. I would not pay anything for the privilege in GW2 especially since I have a home instance (not decorate able) and 2 private guild halls (lots of room to decorate).
Fishing I do now by jumping in the water. Mostly seems to be something to do afk in other games which is really counter productive for a game to reward not playing that game.

Gimli.9461

Exactly! That’s the thing, now that I have steady raid group, and everything one might want pretty much, I need more relaxing activities and goals to waste my time on.

I Loooove the nodes you could get for 10k magic from new maps, they gave me that goal to farm for in those maps. I need more of those things but I need them in some quantifiable form.

Like, kittens. They are sort of decoration except you can’t place them, yet you can still go get them – the only thing missing is a list of them? Is there a collection that keeps track?

Fishing and housing would just add 2 huge layers of ‘stuff to get’
Right now it’s just the legendary weapons, skins, and .. what? Gold? Gold is a very boring option though.
Home instance nodes are okay, except they should add them as rare drops to more places, eg raids or fractals I think.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

1. Instead of guild halls we should’ve head personal home instance decorating, or a separate house instance

I can’t disagree more.

This is an MMO and it should generally support groups rather than individuals.

Needs? I don’t think so; it’s a fun game without it. Would fishing be fun if it were added? Perhaps but it seems to me it would require a ton of new mechanics, rewards, economic rebalancing, etc; it doesn’t seem like a good use of ANet’s limited resources.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Gimli.9461

I can’t disagree more.

This is an MMO and it should generally support groups rather than individuals.

Needs? I don’t think so; it’s a fun game without it. Would fishing be fun if it were added? Perhaps but it seems to me it would require a ton of new mechanics, rewards, economic rebalancing, etc; it doesn’t seem like a good use of ANet’s limited resources.

Re “groups rather than individuals” – home instance would be for a group of 5 to show off to, and catering to groups that are too large ends up excluding a lot of people who like personal achievement.

Re ‘needs’ & ‘limited resources’ – I’m not saying the game will die without this. I’m voicing my long-time dream :P If I had to choose one new thing to be added, it’d be fishing.
Limited resources – I’m not saying drop all implement fishing. Of course they’d evaluate the effort involved, the returns they’d get, etc. I think it could be done in stages, as other things, starting with simple 6 fishing masteries, fishing rod crafting, 1 type of bait, 3 fishing spots, and 10 fishes, and grow gradually while making them money in the gemstore. I’d even enjoy it in its simplest form if it was the dumbest ever minigame with 1 type of fish :P

Posted by: Tekoneiric.6817

Tekoneiric.6817

When I saw this post I immediately thought of an old game called “Lost Dutchman Mine” from the Amiga days. There was a PC version also. You would fish a lot in that game.

The fishing starts at 1:55.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I seriously do not understand the appeal of adding fishing. I mean, whatever floats your boat and all that. But I’ve just personally found fishing in every other game to be dull and, because of that, avoided it after messing around a bit.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I never cared for fishing, but each to his own. I do enjoy having a personal space that I can decorate as I see fit, that has some functionality (a port, storage chest, etc.). I feel quite homeless in this game as it is the first MMO I’ve played without a housing system.

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Guys, the community has been asking for QoL improvements being negligible compared to this, like saving builds etc, with great support and for years.

As much as I’d like to see this features in GW2, I’d hesitant to forecast them even for GW3. -.-

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I seriously do not understand the appeal of adding fishing. I mean, whatever floats your boat and all that. But I’ve just personally found fishing in every other game to be dull and, because of that, avoided it after messing around a bit.

And if the fishing was going to mean anything, it’s also very grindy. Let’s be honest, fishing in MMOs is far from engaging. Drop bobber, wait 3-20 seconds, click for fish/failure.

If we got fishing like FFXV, maybe I’d care. :P

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

vesica tempestas.1563

its not really a forecast, its a wishlist and wishlists can ignore things like probability and opportunity cost

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I’d love to see fishing in the game – it’s a favourite chillout time past time in a few MMo’s I play.

I don’t see it happening, but one can dream!

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I really don’t see the appeal of either housing or fishing in MMOs.

Housing

I can understand it in single-player RPGs where it’s basically the bank – a place to store stuff you want to keep but not carry with you (with the added bonus that you can arrange stuff to make it look cool). But we already have the bank for that. The only other purpose is to decorate it and then…stand there looking at the decorations. Or try to persuade a friend to come and look at them. I’m a big fan of cosmetics, but not ones that require me to stop playing and go to a different location to look at them and are completely hidden from me while I’m actually playing the game.

(But I also play Elder Scrolls Online which is getting housing soon, so maybe I’ll understand the appeal. Although I’ve tried it on their PTS and it still seems like you place decorations and then have no reason to return until you want to change them.)

Fishing

Maybe it’s because I don’t enjoy real fishing either but I can’t imagine many things more boring than fishing in an MMO. I’ve played a few with that option and it always seems to consist of pushing a button to cast and then standing there waiting to push another button to reel it in. You can’t even chat or tab out to something else because you have to be ready and waiting as soon as the fish bites.

Maybe if it was a fully fledged mini-game like in Zelda games it’d be ok. But I’ve never seen that done in an MMO and it still doesn’t really seem worth the time and effort it’d take for the developers to make it.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Khisanth.2948

I really don’t see the appeal of either housing or fishing in MMOs.

Housing

I can understand it in single-player RPGs where it’s basically the bank – a place to store stuff you want to keep but not carry with you (with the added bonus that you can arrange stuff to make it look cool). But we already have the bank for that. The only other purpose is to decorate it and then…stand there looking at the decorations. Or try to persuade a friend to come and look at them. I’m a big fan of cosmetics, but not ones that require me to stop playing and go to a different location to look at them and are completely hidden from me while I’m actually playing the game.

You forgot “get angry at the terrible decorating system”. :P

Gimli.9461

Well, I don’t see the appeal of fashion wars. Couldn’t care less what my character wears. But I’d dive into decorating my home instance in a flash :P

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Well, I don’t see the appeal of fashion wars. Couldn’t care less what my character wears. But I’d dive into decorating my home instance in a flash :P

Then why do you play GW2? Collecting skins is what the end game of this game is. If you don’t care about it, I don’t understand what you are really doing in this game. At it’s core, GW2 is about playing dress up.

I mean, there are reasonable requests for changes and improvements … and then there are requests that try to make the game something it isn’t. I’m not saying that houses and fishing won’t happen, but recognizing a game for what it is will go a long way to ensure you choose games you want to play wisely.

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

I’d love to see both things in GW2 too! housing can be fun indeed, and I don’t see why the client wouldn’t allow it since we have already guild hals with placeable items, it would be the same but smaller.
and for fishing, it’s relaxing, it’s fun and it could have some uses, like getting some items. I don’t see why not. I can see housing would take a lot of time but start by fishing that should be a simpler system.

Posted by: Odin the exiled.5764

Odin the exiled.5764

Would be kind of neat to have these things….but i would never use them. Im not an rp’er or achievement go getter anymore. I don’t even care about these home instance cats, they’re just a waste of time. I spend maybe 1 hour on the game a day and would rather do something productive then waste my time decorating my house or cleaning it, or doing some fishing. Which as we all know, once a fishing guide comes out on dulfy, that’d be the way most ppl would do it anyways. To speed through it to waste little time as possible.

Gimli.9461

Then why do you play GW2? Collecting skins is what the end game of this game is. If you don’t care about it, I don’t understand what you are really doing in this game. At it’s core, GW2 is about playing dress up.

I mean, there are reasonable requests for changes and improvements … and then there are requests that try to make the game something it isn’t. I’m not saying that houses and fishing won’t happen, but recognizing a game for what it is will go a long way to ensure you choose games you want to play wisely.

That was my point, I don’t care about dress up, yet still GW2 is almost exclusively what I play. Why? Because it’s incredibly short sited to name any one activity of this game as primary and only activity of this game. I love exploring, I love the raids/fractals, I love making new characters, I love quest-like things like collections for legendaries they introduced, and many more things.

Personal decorations instead of guild hall decorations would have been way more successful, as it’d engage so many more people – so saying that requesting such feature is off this game’s path, I don’t think so.

Fishing – blah, gw2 is all for chill with your friends or alone and fishing is the most chill thing one can think of.

At the end, the argument I’m making is that both of these activities would be quite popular and generate lots of cash for them, that’s all. Personal housing more so than fishing but fishing is easier to add :P – ah and this kinda statement I can’t make who knows maybe having added guild decorations, adding personal housing would in fact be easier.. I retract any ‘easy/easier/the easiest’ statements %)

Gimli.9461

Which as we all know, once a fishing guide comes out on dulfy, that’d be the way most ppl would do it anyways. To speed through it to waste little time as possible.

This entire game’s on dulfy XD Hm I just realized I haven’t looked at dulfy guides in ages. I guess the min maxer in me has died down a little or I’ve been busy. On the minus side, I missed the enlargement of the candy corn node possibility :O

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

The best implementation of fishing I’ve seen done was in ROHAN: Blood Feud. Fair and could provide decent loot or sidegrades given enough bait, but it required a lot if skill, timing, and at times, twitch reflexes.

It still wasn’t really engaging and barely had anyone doing it. It’s a huge waste of resources, especially now, since the state of the game is so… well… bad.

Posted by: Trise.2865

Trise.2865

But, I already have Minecraft… why would I want to play an inferior Minecraft in any game when I could just play Minecraft?

Brainstorming Tangent:
Come to think of it, why not just make Guild Wars themed Minecraft mods? or perhaps talk to Mojang/Microsoft and ANet/NCSoft about linking the two together? find ways for one game to interact with/transition into the other… Why redo work that’s already been done when all you really need is to connect the two? Speaking of which, Wildstar has come up a few times, maybe ANet could work together with Carbine to link/bridge those two games’ features somehow… it’d give more players a reason to buy (and play) both games, which should make NCSoft happy and therefore willing to throw money towards the project…

…just thinking.

Posted by: Voreo Sabrae.5416

Voreo Sabrae.5416

If you want fishing and housing, might i recommend ESO?

They get housing next month
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/12/06/introducing-homestead

PTR
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/311708/pts-patch-notes-v2-7-0-homestead

Just sayin. I dont see a reason for them to really add these things into gw2

Rawr?

Posted by: Sundra.7602

Sundra.7602

If you’re not interested in fishing then why care? PvP is an entire game mode that a huge portion of players never even touch!
Personally I loved zoning out and fishing for hours in WoW, and such a beautiful game as guild wars I think has huge potential for breathtaking fishing spots. I find myself pausing in the open world and gazing at the water wishing I could cast a line out and chill for an hour or so.

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

I would LOVE fishing if it was anything like the type of fishing they had in pirates of the caribbean online ( a REALLY fun game that shut down and left all us pirate wannabes and fishermen/women no place to go to do those sorts of things :/ ) Fishing can be quite addicting and fun if it’s done right.

Posted by: Traced.3495

Traced.3495

Delicious fish recipes…

let the sky fall

Posted by: Wildkitten.3872

Wildkitten.3872

That was my point, I don’t care about dress up, yet still GW2 is almost exclusively what I play. Why? Because it’s incredibly short sited to name any one activity of this game as primary and only activity of this game. I love exploring, I love the raids/fractals, I love making new characters, I love quest-like things like collections for legendaries they introduced, and many more things.

Personal decorations instead of guild hall decorations would have been way more successful, as it’d engage so many more people – so saying that requesting such feature is off this game’s path, I don’t think so.

Fishing – blah, gw2 is all for chill with your friends or alone and fishing is the most chill thing one can think of.

At the end, the argument I’m making is that both of these activities would be quite popular and generate lots of cash for them, that’s all. Personal housing more so than fishing but fishing is easier to add :P – ah and this kinda statement I can’t make who knows maybe having added guild decorations, adding personal housing would in fact be easier.. I retract any ‘easy/easier/the easiest’ statements %)

There may be personal housing decorations. If you visit what is your house in the home district, you notice little improvements have already come about. What likely is the issue holding it back is instead of server storage and memory for a guild, it has to be for each player which means a LOT more server memory will be needed to accommodate that in the database.

But since the change at the top has occurred Anet has been playing catch up on the more important items, such as putting out story content and such, but I don’t doubt there will be similar things for the home districts such as what we saw with the Hall of Monuments.

As for fishing, well, I played WoW for several years and very few were really into fishing. The weekly tournament was more about who could harass someone else than actually fishing. There are far more things that more of a wider audience want.

Jaina Kitten, Level 80 Elementalist, Main
Yak’s Bend – Expletus

(edited by Wildkitten.3872)

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

While I am all for using my Scribe (who is max level) for personal housing decoration in my home instance (something I have been hoping for for a while now), I can’t agree that decorating a guild hall wasn’t satisfying — it works extremely well in my guild as we are basically just two people responsible for it, and it looks awesome. Altough, I wish there were more items available (for instance, it is ridiculous how common trees are put in vases, wth?).

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

That was my point, I don’t care about dress up, yet still GW2 is almost exclusively what I play.

I don’t think you understood me … You can’t play GW2 and not care about dress up, because that’s the primary reward of the game. I mean, you can, but you won’t be satisfied with it. Anyways, I think housing is out of the question but I don’t see why they couldn’t implement fishing … or bird hunting

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Waste of resources to some. I’m neutral and open minded of the topic, fishing, at hand.

A lot of older games’ vary with how they implement fishing into the system… Runescape has the old click and sit there doing nothing until your invy filled up. I guess you could socialise and chill with the players around you.

If it’s similar to ESO fishing; appealing scenery and requiring you to reel in if there’s a bite I would enjoy it. Active play.. If that makes sense? I also liked the idea of tying accomplishments to fishing so it would act as a recreational and completion-hunter’s retreat. Dunno just an idea but it could open up opportunities for 500 Chef discipline.

As for player housing… I don’t have friends that would care to visit the home instance let alone decorate a home only you’ll alone see 99% of the time unless of course you’re and RPer. We have guild halls for decorating. Similar thing really… If you want player housing ESO is releasing that dedicated aspect of their game soon. Might wanna look into that.

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

i liked housing in skyrim, since it was MY game, and i would spend time playing anywhere without affecting other player’s quality of game.

But, being this an open world MMO, anything that keeps players in their own little space, apart from the open world, effectively worsens everyone’s experience.

The challenge for the developers, is to get people out in the open world, so it doesn’t look deserted, and housing goes the opposite way.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

We have player housing… It’s not customizable though, they are called home instances and are located in everyone of the 5 major cities.,
We also have customizable areas in the game, being Guild halls. I made a guild, capped a hall, unlocked scribing and I -mostly- solo build it to lvl 24 now. And decorated it to my personal liking.

The 2 together fullfill everything I want from player housing and personal space…. I do not have a house: I have a MAP I can decorate.

As for fishing. If I need to do stuff while afk-ing… well I wouldn’t like it, alternatively If I need to sit next to water for plenty of time at an end I would probably dislike it. I can go spearfishing anyways… and farm fins anyways

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

So what’s the point in fishing? It would just be a way to her cooking mats, kind of pointless. If you want just stand by a lake and use your imagination.

Personal housing, could be cool, but again, we have “home instances” where we have our stuff. The only race that would need/want a house would be a human. The other races don’t seem to have houses,(I know norn have homesteads but they are more for farms etc than just a house) so I don’t really see the benefit to the game as a whole for these things.

Using the argument that other games have it so this one must, is not a valid point. Other games have constant gear progression, we don’t have or need it here.

We have systems in this game that need reworking more than having something new added.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Gimli.9461

I understand people’s arguments, and disinterest in such a monotonous activity as fishing for some.
But as pointed out above, different people like different things. My main point will remain that in MMO, there’s a huge population of people that are:
- completionists
- explorers
- hoarders

And to those people, systems that add more stuff stuff stuff to collect, more places to go explore and enjoy, and more collections/tasks/masteries to complete => will go a long long way.

Right now, the type of player I am, I will go level some more characters, make sure I do every little achievement wintersday offers, and next festival, go get new items new maps offers, go knock some collections out of the park. I want moar! Moar!

And if raids dropped a rare couch for my home instance, I’d just be that more excited every time I killed slothasor :P

Gimli.9461

Also, sorry for double post, but another point:
I’m itching right now to buy something on gemstore. And I have nothing to buy! Another glider? No thanks I have half of those unlocked. Another outfit? No thanks. All skins I want from there I got. Okay sometimes they do come out with new cute thing I just can’t pass up, but a whole new category of items I might want => I think the gemstore could use that.

THe only thing they can sell right now are moar shared inventory slots. Where are those btw :P

Now imagine fishing were implemented as a toy broomstick, except you are in a boat with a fishing rod. There’s a new category for gemstore → fishing boat looks. Imagine ember bay water expanses with tiny fishing boats! Imagine poor charr crammed into one with knees sticking out oooo one can dream

(edited by Gimli.9461)

Posted by: Anonthiel.2730

Anonthiel.2730

I’ll jump on the housing bandwagon. I’ve long wished I could actually decorate my home instance, grow a garden inside it, something. Plus I’ve become a crazy cat lady and currently have nine million cats running amok in my personal instance. They need a scratching post or something.