2 things that can make gw2 better

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

1)We should have an option where we can completely ignore having to do Living Story season 2, without the green marker protruding in the UI.

2) We should have an option to change the order we decided to roll with if we completed the original story with Zhaitan.

(edited by Nusku.3941)

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

1 – that is NOT LS1. We cannot replay LS1. That might be your Personal Story which you can get rid of the arrow/marker for under options.

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

1) Finish your PS or turn it off in the options.
2) Not going to happen.

Nusku.3941

1 – that is NOT LS1. We cannot replay LS1. That might be your Personal Story which you can get rid of the arrow/marker for under options.

It pops back up whenever you log back into the character.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Annoyingly you can only get rid of the arrow pointing you to it. If you disable the arrow or set it to only show events and map completion then the green story text will be displayed separately below it.

The only way to get rid of it completely is to finish the personal story.

I agree that there should be an option to hide it completely. I actually like the story and I do complete it on all my characters but I can understand that for people who are never going to do the story it’s annoying.

Similarly I’d like to be able to disable the list of achievements that pops up below the story reminder. I keep mine minimal by always tracking just 1 achievement (and not one I’m likely to finish soon so I don’t have to keep updating it) but it would be nice to be able to get rid of it completely.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

To make gw2 great- introduce underwater content, give us new dungeons that give ascended armor and have more puzzles and are more time consuming to help weed out casuals and you can’t hide in the corner to fight a boss.

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

To make gw2 great- introduce underwater content, give us new dungeons that give ascended armor and have more puzzles and are more time consuming to help weed out casuals and you can’t hide in the corner to fight a boss.

So……….. fractals?

Nusku.3941

Believe me when I say underwater content is not a good idea; they did this in wow and boy did everyone hate it deeply. Very, very deeply.

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

Believe me when I say underwater content is not a good idea; they did this in wow and boy did everyone hate it deeply. Very, very deeply.

Well, the thing is we already have underwater content, and not only that but one of the dragons we will face is an underwater dragon. Personally I like it.

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

Vashj’ir was much more enjoyable than any underwater content in GW2 imo. In WoW the combat was no different than on land, you could still use all your skills and combos. The difference was basically you were swimming or riding your seahorse instead of flying mount, skipping on the ocean floor with your sea legs rather than running.