2 years huh?

2 years huh?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TGI FRIDAY.6275

TGI FRIDAY.6275

I started playing around release and have had some fun times. At the time, GW2 was different. At least to me. I’m on and off again with GW2. Played PvP for awhile then quit again. Sadly I never made it to lv 80. Highest level is 40. I take long breaks lol! Started playing again after a few months and, if you guys don’t mind answer a few questions? Thank you!

1. What is SAB?
2. I have an Ele and I’m enjoying it. What’s a good build for PvE? And a good build for Dungeons?
3. My ele is currently 34. Anything I Should be doing at this level? At 80 does the game open up or is it more of the same?
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

2 years huh?

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

SAB is something new comers will never be able to enjoy. It’s like gw1 with a normal mode and hardmode OH ACTUAL challanging gameplay. Platform style.
Idk much about eles nowdays. I quit back before cantrips took a large nerf.

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

2 years huh?

Posted by: TGI FRIDAY.6275

TGI FRIDAY.6275

I guess I missed out. Why wouldn’t they bring it back?

2 years huh?

Posted by: Yata.8932

Yata.8932

It’s still sitting in Rata Sum, i’m sure they will bring it back eventually with more levels to boot!

2 years huh?

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Be prepared for HORRID 8bit graphics remeniscent of regular Mario Brothers.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

2 years huh?

Posted by: Hofulu.7325

Hofulu.7325

horrid? the door is that way, sir.
it was meant to look the way it did, and it worked perfectly. the setting could not have been made any better, honestly, and if you think it could have been, its likely because you are unsure of what it was intended to resemble, which in that case, it was intended to resemble 8bit pixelated awesomeness

2 years huh?

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

it was meant to look the way it did, and it worked perfectly. the setting could not have been made any better, honestly, and if you think it could have been, its likely because you are unsure of what it was intended to resemble, which in that case, it was intended to resemble 8bit pixelated awesomeness

If it was so awesome, why are you playing GW2 and not a 1970s 8bit game like Mario Brothers or Donkey Kong.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

2 years huh?

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

If it was so awesome, why are you playing GW2 and not a 1970s 8bit game like Mario Brothers or Donkey Kong.

those games dont have large social communities like MMOs. we do still go back to them, but this genre offers the incomparable of a social net in addition to satisfying our gaming desires.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions