250 Essence of Luck

250 Essence of Luck

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

Why in the name of the 6 Gods did you save them? There isn’t a booster for them. Luck is account wide. Why? Was whatever you were doing so time critical that you couldn’t click em when you got em?

That is still 2000 clicks.

One could more importantly wonder why do we have these luck essence items in the first place? Why not simply increase luck percent like karma or experience does?

psychologically, it’s more rewarding to open your treasure than just have it appear. take this other example: would you get more enjoyment from getting $1000 cash in the mail or realize days later that there is an extra $1000 in your bank account? sure, the bank one is fun and a ‘yay’ moment, but the cash is something you would celebrate for the day – tell people about, maybe buy a round of drinks, etc.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I honestly don’t understand why Anet doesn’t allow us to buy items in stacks or have a, “Use All,” option for stacks of items.

Funny side effect, try to right click a stack of crap and use “destroy” – the whole stack will vanish in one click! Why this is not possible to the "use"function is beyond me, or is anet trying to deliver RSI and whatnot to their customers?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

For people saying “well why don’t you use them as you get them,” you realize that you still click the same number of times, right? It doesn’t lessen the strain on your hands and wrists if you do it over time or if you do it all at once. It’s still a kittenload of clicking.

Compacting stacks of Luck through Artificing helps a tiny bit, but you’re still stuck with a pretty large stack (or multiple stacks) of the exotic (highest rarity you can craft) Essences.

We really need a “use all” function for Luck.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Eight O Eight.8257

Eight O Eight.8257

Oh yea thats so much relief, didnt know that thanks!

Bind mousewheel to left click. Then spin away!

Not everyone uses a mouse with a wheel.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/trackman-marble

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Oh yea thats so much relief, didnt know that thanks!

Bind mousewheel to left click. Then spin away!

Not everyone uses a mouse with a wheel.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/trackman-marble

It’s indeed a nice trick that players have found to get rid of excessive clicking. Though it should be in the game engine as its not 1984 – but 2014. Hopefully 1998 will call Anet one day to tell them what convenience and quality of life means.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

I don’t know how you guys can amass so many Essences without clicking them! Once I see one in my bag I just have to 2click it.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

For people saying “well why don’t you use them as you get them,” you realize that you still click the same number of times, right? It doesn’t lessen the strain on your hands and wrists if you do it over time or if you do it all at once. It’s still a kittenload of clicking.

Compacting stacks of Luck through Artificing helps a tiny bit, but you’re still stuck with a pretty large stack (or multiple stacks) of the exotic (highest rarity you can craft) Essences.

We really need a “use all” function for Luck.

It is if the complaint is clicking all of them in one sitting rather than 10 every 20 minutes of play when you stop to salvage your blue/greens.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Don’t save them! You get no benefit from saving stacks of them up! Use as soon as you get from salvaging. I double click about 15 – 30 of them per day.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Can we have the option to craft essence of luck (legendary)?? Like 5 exotic → 2 legendary

300MF is still 85 stacks of exotic luck which is 21k clicks.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

Don’t save them! You get no benefit from saving stacks of them up! Use as soon as you get from salvaging. I double click about 15 – 30 of them per day.

Not true.. I save them for the monthly roll overs, for when we have monthly item crafting achievements. Luck works a treat for that

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

But it’s not a buff, it’s used to level your luck. Doesn’t matter if you level your luck gradually or all at once you will still end up with the same amount of luck.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes