250 Essence of Luck

250 Essence of Luck

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

Hi Anet I have 4x[250 Essence of Luck], Can I use them by clicking only 4 times instead of TWO THOUSAND CLICKS!!!?

(edited by thiagoperne.7340)

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Friggarn.9451

Friggarn.9451

See ‘Recipe Overview’ on this page: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Essence_of_Luck

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Refine them.

And just to be more accurate, it would be 2000 clicks vs. 8 clicks. Lol. You have to double-click…or right-click, then ‘Use’.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

If you don’t have an artificer create one on an alt char. The recipe to convert Blue→Green→Yellow→Gold Essence of Luck tiers starts at artificer lvl 1.
It’s much easier to convert them than to even attempt that carpal tunnel causing amount of clicking.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

250 Essence of Luck

thiagoperne.7340

Oh yea thats so much relief, didnt know that thanks!

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Vexander.9850

Vexander.9850

I honestly don’t understand why Anet doesn’t allow us to buy items in stacks or have a, “Use All,” option for stacks of items.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

they do need a ‘use all’ option. same for opening bags.
the recommendation only helps if that 4 stacks of luck essence wasn’t already the 200 luck variety. there have definitely been times when I had more than 4 stacks of 200 luck. after 218% mf, each stack of the 200’s only increases mf by 1.666. 49 stacks of 200 luck to go from 218 to 300%. that’s 24,500 clicks.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Bind mousewheel to left click. Then spin away!

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Acinonyx Rex.8609

Acinonyx Rex.8609

Hi Anet I have 4x[250 Essence of Luck (exotic)], Can I use them by clicking only 4 times instead of ONE THOUSAND CLICKS!!!?

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Bind mousewheel to left click. Then spin away!

My god how did I not think of this? lol

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Hi Anet I have 4x[250 Essence of Luck], Can I use them by clicking only 4 times instead of ONE THOUSAND CLICKS!!!?

Make that 2000 clicks since it takes double-clicking to use.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Map your left click to your scroll wheel using a 3rd party program.

Ranger | Elementalist

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: nightly.2761

nightly.2761

Hi Anet I have 4x[250 Essence of Luck], Can I use them by clicking only 4 times instead of ONE THOUSAND CLICKS!!!?

signed!!!

Give us use all option! or use X number and let us manualy give a number.

Manual numbers also on merchant!!

250 Essence of Luck

Vexander.9850

That’s a bannable offense I believe.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Not really, you are still using 1 command for 1 action.
1 mouse scroll “click” = 1 left button click, so it is fine.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

250 Essence of Luck

thiagoperne.7340

Make that 2000 clicks since it takes double-clicking to use.

OMG you’re right!!!! lol

250 Essence of Luck

thiagoperne.7340

The idea of giving the option to use the stack once for essence of luck would still help a lot especially for wvw’ers when all u want is clear ur bag fast so u only salvage, when u done u have that massive stacks.

Ok I have the option to save them and do the recipe thing but for that it takes couple of my bag slots(wich I dont want to), time to go to station, and stil cost me lots of clicks cuz its only reduce the clicking.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Refine them.

And just to be more accurate, it would be 2000 clicks vs. 8 clicks. Lol. You have to double-click…or right-click, then ‘Use’.

What about when its 1000 (4 stacks) of the exotic ones? You can’t refine them any further…
(and yes I had that many stored up)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

250 Essence of Luck

Ryan.9387

It very much isn’t because anet allows 1:1 key rebinding.

Ranger | Elementalist

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Refine them.

No way, there are more than 8 clicks. Open crafting panel, click on recipe, click on craft all … oh my, I’m getting dizzy. (joking)

Just because I haven’t said it in a while – I would like to vote for all crafting disciplines to be able to condense luck.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Why don’t people use them as soon as they get? I never have more than 20

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Some people don’t even open champ bags right away … there is no right or wrong?

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: SundayTrash.9562

SundayTrash.9562

Just use a auto clicker and set ur mouse to double click every .01 sec on the item it hoovers over.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

Anet has heard you and are solving the issue by introducing new tiers of Essence of Luck → Ascended & Legendary. /sarcasm
Reducing the clicks needed but not ‘quite’ what players had in mind.

Would be nice to have a “use/buy all” option and I still hope they consider it for the future. Thanks for the quick tip about using the mouse wheel.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

250 Essence of Luck

Belzebu.3912

Just use a auto clicker and set ur mouse to double click every .01 sec on the item it hoovers over.

Now THIS is a bannable offense.

250 Essence of Luck

SundayTrash.9562

Now THIS is a bannable offense.

How so

250 Essence of Luck

Vexander.9850

Anet has heard you and are solving the issue by introducing new tiers of Essence of Luck -> Ascended & Legendary. /sarcasm
Reducing the clicks needed but not ‘quite’ what players had in mind.

Would be nice to have a “use/buy all” option and I still hope they consider it for the future. Thanks for the quick tip about using the mouse wheel.

I honestly can’t imagine why they haven’t implemented an ability to buy items from vendors in stacks the players set, and why they haven’t added a, “Use All,” option either. Neither should be all that difficult to code.

250 Essence of Luck

Belzebu.3912

How so

Was stated several times that you can only make 1 action with 1 command, an auto clicker to produce a double-click action every time interval automatically goes against that rule.

Even if you use a gaming mouse macro that emulate multiple actions, like a button that turn camera + a backward leap skill + turn camera for example, isn’t allowed.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

How so

Was stated several times that you can only make 1 action with 1 command, an auto clicker to produce a double-click action every time interval automatically goes against that rule.

Even if you use a gaming mouse macro that emulate multiple actions, like a button that turn camera + a backward leap skill + turn camera for example, isn’t allowed.

Double click is still one click but twice… so basicly autoclicker is 1 action multiple times for 1 command.

250 Essence of Luck

Belzebu.3912

Double click is still one click but twice… so basicly autoclicker is 1 action multiple times for 1 command.

Bold part is the issue.
The rule isn’t “1 type of action per command”, the rule is “1 action per command”.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Ah, i see. Thanks for making it accurate.

250 Essence of Luck

Vexander.9850

Maybe Anet will add these things after getting sued by someone who developed Carpel Tunnel playing GW2. People have sued for less.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Why in the name of the 6 Gods did you save them? There isn’t a booster for them. Luck is account wide. Why? Was whatever you were doing so time critical that you couldn’t click em when you got em?

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

250 Essence of Luck

Im Mudbone.1437

ANET already said in the forums that AUTO-CLICKERS are against the ToS and is a bannable offense and you just admitted to using one.

250 Essence of Luck

SundayTrash.9562

ANET already said in the forums that AUTO-CLICKERS are against the ToS and is a bannable offense and you just admitted to using one.

Find me the post or ur just bulling. What game play advantage does it provide and hows it any different than a 3rd party program that lets u scroll click. What is anet gonna do, go head hunting for ppl that uses out of ordinary keyboard.
Its their fault for not implementing something even a brain dead person can though up of. The ability to use a quality amount.

(edited by SundayTrash.9562)

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Aline Castro.9820

Aline Castro.9820

“Aww yeah!? Bart c’mere. You c’mere. Aww yeah!?”
Aline Josephly (Ranger) / Aline de Gonzalez (Warrior) / Leah Gonzalez (Mesmer)

250 Essence of Luck

SundayTrash.9562

Read number 2, 4 under macro, left click is still left click, it don’t serve any other function, still a 1:1 function as the program only itself to left click, just at a much faster rate. It not like ur playing elsewhere, u still have to sit there till u consume all the essences.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

“You cannot program an “auto-clicker” macro that, for instance, opens chests while you play elsewhere.” ? this part? this does not say an auto-clicker alone is against the rules. just that you can’t be opening chests with an automated program while you’re off doing jumping puzzles.

functionally speaking, an auto-clicker that make your computer click the mouse 10 times a second is identical to binding it to a mouse wheel. both will perform a kitten-ton of clicks in a short period of time from only one action performed by the user (spin the wheel vs. activate auto-clicker). auto-clickers and wheel-bindings are not what they have in mind when they say macros can be against the rules, but they both skim the line. no developer has ever said a auto-clicker, by itself, is against the rules.

250 Essence of Luck

SundayTrash.9562

“You cannot program an “auto-clicker” macro that, for instance, opens chests while you play elsewhere.” ? this part? this does not say an auto-clicker alone is against the rules. just that you can’t be opening chests with an automated program while you’re off doing jumping puzzles.

functionally speaking, an auto-clicker that make your computer click the mouse 10 times a second is identical to binding it to a mouse wheel. both will perform a kitten-ton of clicks in a short period of time from only one action performed by the user (spin the wheel vs. activate auto-clicker). auto-clickers and wheel-bindings are not what they have in mind when they say macros can be against the rules, but they both skim the line. no developer has ever said a auto-clicker, by itself, is against the rules.

Some people just have reading problem

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Aline Castro.9820

Aline Castro.9820

I don’t have a reading problem. It’s a policy and a bannable action. However vague as it is, it depends on the devs to attend each particular case. In other words, you’re gambling.

“Aww yeah!? Bart c’mere. You c’mere. Aww yeah!?”
Aline Josephly (Ranger) / Aline de Gonzalez (Warrior) / Leah Gonzalez (Mesmer)

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I don’t understand why people don;t just use these the second you get them. There’s no reason you should end up with a giant stack of them (unless you’ve just purchased a ton of items and salvaged them for them, but then you’re limited by bank and inventory space anyway and you’ve been willing to click to salvage everything).

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Hopeless.5403

Hopeless.5403

I’ve brought this up in the past too, I believe. I feel there should be a right click “consume all” option maybe?

Then again I do understand they can be used in crafting but for the vast majority of the time players just spam click to gain luck.

This feature should be looked at and tweaked and possibly automatically applied or something?

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: knives.6132

knives.6132

There is a convenient way available, as others stated – what else are we arguing about? First world problem much?

250 Essence of Luck

Im Mudbone.1437

Find me the post or ur just bulling. What game play advantage does it provide and hows it any different than a 3rd party program that lets u scroll click. What is anet gonna do, go head hunting for ppl that uses out of ordinary keyboard.
Its their fault for not implementing something even a brain dead person can though up of. The ability to use a quality amount.

You could look for it yourself or just take your chances, just remember you were informed when the inevitable happens.

250 Essence of Luck

Ryan.9387

You could look for it yourself or just take your chances, just remember you were informed when the inevitable happens.

Like anet stores everyone’s mouse clicks server side…

Map your left click to a key and hold the key down. Little difference.

Ranger | Elementalist

250 Essence of Luck

Im Mudbone.1437

Like anet stores everyone’s mouse clicks server side…

Map your left click to a key and hold the key down. Little difference.

I DID bind left click to a key on my keyboard to save my last mouse(4 dead mice because of this) and still must double-press key to activate, I can’t just hold the key down.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Why in the name of the 6 Gods did you save them? There isn’t a booster for them. Luck is account wide. Why? Was whatever you were doing so time critical that you couldn’t click em when you got em?

That is still 2000 clicks.

One could more importantly wonder why do we have these luck essence items in the first place? Why not simply increase luck percent like karma or experience does?

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

One could more importantly wonder why do we have these luck essence items in the first place? Why not simply increase luck percent like karma or experience does?

Don’t know but I’ve set aside a couple stacks on the off chance they’ll be used in precursor crafting.

250 Essence of Luck

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

But it’s not 2000 at once. It’s 5 or 6 after each boss or champ event when I salvage my blue/greens.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes