28th Patchnote dissapointment with Guilds.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shirou.4098

Shirou.4098

Been so many patches from last year and rarely been any Guild updates, and most important one we been waiting for is a “Last Online” within guilds, i am getting so sick now with manual looking who is inactive or not just to make space in my guild for new members and then allways accidently kick someone who was not inactive.

Come now Anet.. how hard can it be for just bringing in a “Last Online” within the guilds.

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

I’m quite happy with the patch, and I don’t believe they promised that feature with guilds.

That being said, I do believe that knowing the last log on of people in a guild is VERY important and needs to be implemented.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

The general update is fine, they are FINALLY updating the existing content and over add new content, and fixing IMPORTANT things, after months of frustration for some players.

Also, Guilds are sad and I agree because this game MUST expand guilds, one way or another.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: eboxnet.7562

eboxnet.7562

Last Online feature is very helpful (for all type of members) lets hope they will include it soon

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

Been so many patches from last year and rarely been any Guild updates, and most important one we been waiting for is a “Last Online” within guilds, i am getting so sick now with manual looking who is inactive or not just to make space in my guild for new members and then allways accidently kick someone who was not inactive.

Come now Anet.. how hard can it be for just bringing in a “Last Online” within the guilds.

they already said this was going to be a small patch.

Shirou.4098

From a game which is called “Guild Wars” no real focus going on with guilds tbh, been having my hopes up just too see a “Last Online” or “Last Login” same thing since last year from BETA stages.

Posted by: Lolana.9413

Lolana.9413

From a guild leaders standpoint, and someone who is very detail oriented, the guild panel is not very friendly. The Message of the Day cube is irritatingly unfriendly to type in. The only way I can fully tell who has been on is to send out an individual mail to all my guildies, 80+ members (with a mail spam feature that keeps me from sending only 1 mail a minute..) to do a roll call.
I’ll be truly elated once they fix these features as well as many others and add more guild rewards. Its definitely not impeding on my guilds atmosphere or structure but giving guilds more incentive to hold loyal members would also be a plus!

Shirou.4098

From a guild leaders standpoint, and someone who is very detail oriented, the guild panel is not very friendly. The Message of the Day cube is irritatingly unfriendly to type in. The only way I can fully tell who has been on is to send out an individual mail to all my guildies, 80+ members (with a mail spam feature that keeps me from sending only 1 mail a minute..) to do a roll call.
I’ll be truly elated once they fix these features as well as many others and add more guild rewards. Its definitely not impeding on my guilds atmosphere or structure but giving guilds more incentive to hold loyal members would also be a plus!

I know exactly how you feel, i have the same problem, and that Message of the Day is terrible and no point as well as it don’t pop up when members login to show it, but all i want for now is the “Last Login” so i can atleast free space within the guild.

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

I didn’t see anything in the patch that was exciting at all.

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

From a game which is called “Guild Wars” no real focus going on with guilds tbh, been having my hopes up just too see a “Last Online” or “Last Login” same thing since last year from BETA stages.

The name: “Guild Wars” is more of a lore thing rather than a direct connection to player guilds.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I’m happy with the patch but would also love to see massive improvements in the guild UI, MOTD should be posted in the chat when people login for example. Last login is a must. Stacking in guild vault. Guild missions I guess were pushed to February? Of course would love guild halls and doing mini-games with guild groups etc.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: almostdaft.4319

almostdaft.4319

I’m still upset that they are no word on Guild Alliances.

best feature of GW1 imo

Shirou.4098

I’m happy with the patch but would also love to see massive improvements in the guild UI, MOTD should be posted in the chat when people login for example. Last login is a must. Stacking in guild vault. Guild missions I guess were pushed to February? Of course would love guild halls and doing mini-games with guild groups etc.

Would love to see those being implemented.