3 more weeks...

3 more weeks...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: bOTEB.1573

bOTEB.1573

… Until the expansion goes live.

Can’t really wait. PVP was ok for 1 week… got all the chests + 4 more repeatable and I got bored.

Tried a little fractal but got bored after 10 min.

WvW is even more boring than PvP

Don’t know what else to do, maybe 3 weeks hibernation?

3 more weeks...

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

PvE?

15 char forum limit.

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

3 more weeks...

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

I am just doing my daily chores (home instance, guild hall gathering, maybe some refining) so when it drops there is even less of a chance of old hat stuff. Plus I plan on having the Monday after the drop off (and be home soon after it gets released on Friday) due to working the previous weekend.

3 more weeks...

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

Still enough to do for me. Gathering, PvE stuff, story archievements, etc. But yeah, I agree, hard to wait, it all looks so good!

3 more weeks...

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Only 21 more sleeps! After about 30 minutes on a raptor last night I wonder how I ever managed without it.

Anyway, what I’m doing in the run up is to release is WvW and running through LS3 again to finish the achievements for the Legendary Trinket. I doubt I’m going to make it anytime soon but having the achievement requirements completed would be good.

3 more weeks...

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’m always chipping away at something. 3 weeks is almost too soon. I had hoped to have the new legendary sword before PoF launches, but I doubt that will happen, unlless I buy the rest of the amalgamated gemstones I need from the TP. I have other achievements and collections I’m banging away on as well. And I want to make a few more ascended weapons for various characters.

Yep, won’t get everything I want done before the expansion comes out. At least I got the legendary trinket. That’s one big thing off my list.