3rd anniversary sales experience

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

So this 3rd year anniversary sale I got myself black wings, some bag slots, silver fed salvage kit(not worth, been getting 5 ectos from 20 rares) and a lot of useless blue and green dyes I already had. This years sales was a big flop for me, I mean for 3 years you’d think it’d be something great like stuff the player-base have been asking for for years now. Or at least some decent new items, after dropping $125 on this game to finish off my legendary and buy stuff on sale I’m pretty salty with what’s come out so far I mean really how hard is it to re-release items? It’s already in the game just put them up. I was about to drop another $50 on gems yesterday in hopes that the last day would be grand but after seeing today’s sale, that’s a no from me. I gladly bought $35 worth of rp for some project skins/skins on sale on league of legends instead, money well spent ty Riot games for the great sales/new skins that people actually want. Still hoping for tomorrow’s sales tho! C’mon anet don’t let us down with revive orbs and bl keys. My wallet is ready!

Posted by: ragnarokda.1805

ragnarokda.1805

Tell me about it. At this point I’m not sure what I expect but maybe something unique? I’m holding on to hope for the final day. Maybe a blow out sale. I will break my piggy bank!

Posted by: CorrynnStarr.7942

CorrynnStarr.7942

tomorrows sale will be killstreak boosts and the chefs outfit… full price. You will buy it and like it… or else it gets the hose again…..

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

If they don’t do char slot sale I will be very dissapointed (I even did not buy some stuff, to make sure I could buy them). I know it’s close to HoT and they want char slot to a be a surplus item, but c’mon. I’ve had these gems more then half year just for char slot, and still no sale (I don’t buy stuff that is not on sale, personal principal, unless I want it badly. Especially repeatable purchases (bank, char slots, inventory, expanders, etc, I only buy on discount).

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Posted by: Sizer.3987

Sizer.3987

BL keys already happened, i think it was last friday or saturday for one day only. Sorry you missed it but thats how these temporary sales go.

80 Mesmer – Yaks Bend

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

BL keys already happened, i think it was last friday or saturday for one day only. Sorry you missed it but thats how these temporary sales go.

I think OP was asking for ArenaNet to not put Black Lion keys (and Revive Orbs) on sale (again) on the last day. Of course, I could be mistaken.

Good luck.

Posted by: Noa.7490

Noa.7490

This isn’t an anniversary sale, it’s a fetid bin o’ shame liquidation of stuff almost nobody wants. Anet truly shows they have the whole “listening to your fanbase” theorem mastered. Ho hum.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I don’t understand why I can’t buy a summer swimsuit outfit yet.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

yea I know, its been put up twice during the 21 days. Its a big hit when it comes to making money for Anet so I wouldn’t be surprised if they put it back up to make more money.