4/29/15 new build?

4/29/15 new build?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Setari.1750

Setari.1750

I saw someone say in-game that the new build today was ANet upping the drop rate for the beta items, is this true?

Also on the topic of them, what are the actual ways to get them because nobody seems to know in-game. What’s the Drop Rate on them if anyone knows?

4/29/15 new build?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-April-28-2015/first#post5019886 from these very forums. Yes, drop rate is increased.

What is the rate? No one but ANet knows.

How to get them? Reports are via mob loot, bouncy chests, VW chests, and one youtuber claims from a bandit chest but folks are skeptical and think she mixed it up with other loot.

4/29/15 new build?

Posted by: Setari.1750

Setari.1750

Those are for the 28th, not the 29th, which I already looked at and they say nothing about upping the drop rate unless I actually missed reading it like 5 times.

Anyway, coolies, thanks!

4/29/15 new build?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You need to scroll to the bottom. Fixes to big patches get added to the bottom of a set of patch notes, even days later. I used the permalink direct to the new part.

edit: LOL. I went back to the forums after posting this and ANet has a huge red banner up saying “WE HAVE INCREASED THE PORTAL DROP RATE.”

(edited by Donari.5237)

4/29/15 new build?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

They must have felt as though not enough players were cramming themselves into SW.