4'th Year backpack. 1 out of 5?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Allure.1249

Allure.1249

Had two characters reach 1460 days old today, and I logged into both to claim their rewards, however I was only allowed to pick from the very awesome selection of backpacks 1 time.

Is this a bug or is this actually how its being done, you can only get 1 of these 5 insanely detailed backpacks for your account E V E R ?

Anyone?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

According to Dulfy, yes, only 1 per account. Choose wisely.

Good luck.

Posted by: Citri.9540

Citri.9540

I totally thought the backpacks were going to be per 4 year old character, not account. The previous years had us getting multiple Queen Jennah minis and birthday guns so I figured the backpacks would be the same, but oop. I accept I could have overlooked something but I wish I had realized it was only 1 backpack skin per account per year because I definitely would have chosen a different skin.

hi im citri u can find me twerking on Blackgate or on citriplays.tumblr.com

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I assumed it was one per character @ 4th year bday and didn’t find out till after I picked a skin. Oh well, the one I picked first was my favorite one still, which was the Grove one. The positioning on it seems to be off though and it floats out too far.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Since there are 5 choices I wouldn’t be too surprised if they returned for the next 4 years till all are chosen.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

That blows, I liked quite a few of them. As already said, probably will be given out over the next few years, kind of a sucky thing to do, especially seeing how nice a few of them are.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

A pity, as I like the norn and rata sum backpacks equally. The charr and human one (bar the hat) follow.

I really was hoping I’d be able to get the variety.