511/512 Waypoints

511/512 Waypoints

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

I already have 100% world completion but apparently and missing 1 waypoint…any ideas where it could be?

511/512 Waypoints

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

My guess is probably in the char starting area. Mouse over that map, it is the jump puzzle WP that took me a while to find, I got that map back when it wasnt out, then as soon as I did my second 100% map I spent a good chunk of time looking it uip, no online map had it.

If that doesnt work, mouse over all maps and see which map is missing the waypoint, this map might help http://gw2cartographers.com/

edit: the wp in the charr starting area is to the top left of the map, right outside the city, you have to go through a small road with tall mountains on the sides, full of veterans, you will see it.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

511/512 Waypoints

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Many were also added to places like Orr and also where Guild Challenges were added (eg Snowden)

511/512 Waypoints

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Many were also added to places like Orr and also where Guild Challenges were added (eg Snowden)

As far as Im concerned, only points of interest needed to be rediscovered, if you had 100% of a map then WP would be automatically unlocked, at least thats how it worked for me.

Im still trying to find that ONE point after the added patch……. had 100% map completitions and now 99% it bugs me to no end and I cant tell where is it at all since no online map has it….

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

511/512 Waypoints

Randulf.7614

Can you remember roughly when you last had 100%? That might allow for backtracking to see when last WP was added

edit: number 512 was added during flame and frost in MArch

(edited by Randulf.7614)

511/512 Waypoints

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

You can hover over the Region name on the map to open a little window that shows you your process of map completion there. So just open the map and hover over every region name to find the area the missing waypoint is in. Then you can use the link above to locate it.

511/512 Waypoints

Randulf.7614

Try Angvars Trove in Snowden (there are 2 wps next to each in the NW corner)

(edited by Randulf.7614)

511/512 Waypoints

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

First I’d go to every map and see where you are still missing a waypoint. Anet added several waypoints because of guild missions so a map you might have explored earlier might be missing a waypoint now.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

511/512 Waypoints

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

No need to go there. Hovering over area’s name from the main map works perfectly well.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

511/512 Waypoints

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

From memory, 5 new wp’s have been added since game first launched, 2 in Orr (1 in Straights of Devastation and the other in Cursed Shores. 1 in Snowden Drifts, 1 in Plains of Ashoford and 1 in Brisban Wildlands. You should be able to find ur wp in one of those.