6 Legendaries but no title?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

Yet someone who only has 2 of the same one receives one? Are you serious?

I’m just speechless about these illogical decisions.

Posted by: Teyrul.7804

Teyrul.7804

How is this an illogical decision? The title is meant to be a compensation for those who made the same legendary twice before the wardrobe update.

Posted by: nexusone.2367

nexusone.2367

Since there is also an achievement for it the post makes sense to me. I’m close to the 5th one and I get the same AP as someone who made one twice and I also don’t get a title for it.

That makes no sense to me since I invested more time, more gold, mats and what not to get those. So please buff the original achievement and give it also a shiny title.

Thank you

Posted by: Recalibar.6482

Recalibar.6482

They should have just offered to replace the second legendary with a different one. Or at least gave us some of the required pieces back (Fortune, mastery, precursor.)

As the owner of two incinerators, you can have your title, I could care less.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Out of curiosity..what is the title you get?

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Since there is also an achievement for it the post makes sense to me. I’m close to the 5th one and I get the same AP as someone who made one twice and I also don’t get a title for it.

That makes no sense to me since I invested more time, more gold, mats and what not to get those. So please buff the original achievement and give it also a shiny title.

Thank you

But – you also have two different skins – someone with two of the same legendary only has one – which is what the title is meant to compensate.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

But – you also have two different skins – someone with two of the same legendary only has one – which is what the title is meant to compensate.

I get the feeling your rational and perfectly reasonable explanation is wasted on those that need to hear (and understand) it…..

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

So people who wanted say dual dagger, and went out and made 2 incinerators (when they could have just used the second skin had they known about the wardrobe). They spent all the mats, all the time, all the energy. And in the end, it’s cost them another weapon they could have had. That’s what this title is for.

Those who made 3 or 4 legendaries have 3 or 4 legendaries. Those who made duplicate ones feel like they’re wasted time and resources.

It’s a small enough reward.

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

its just rediculous, i crafted 6 legendaries and get no title same achievment points as someone who crafts 2 rodgort flames …. even though the title is lame (tiwce-told a legend) but its just plain stupid to throw an extra achievment for this in the ring now.

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

Posted by: jweez.7214

jweez.7214

its just rediculous, i crafted 6 legendaries and get no title same achievment points as someone who crafts 2 rodgort flames …. even though the title is lame (tiwce-told a legend) but its just plain stupid to throw an extra achievment for this in the ring now.

You’re still awesome though.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Then make a duplicate legendary like they did and get that title you desperately want so badly.

Posted by: nexusone.2367

nexusone.2367

So people who wanted say dual dagger, and went out and made 2 incinerators (when they could have just used the second skin had they known about the wardrobe). They spent all the mats, all the time, all the energy. And in the end, it’s cost them another weapon they could have had. That’s what this title is for.

Those who made 3 or 4 legendaries have 3 or 4 legendaries. Those who made duplicate ones feel like they’re wasted time and resources.

It’s a small enough reward.

I know what your point is. Mine is that I also spent mats, time (just an example, you need more than one map completion to get there) and energy for all those I made.

For me it’s not about they have a title and I don’t for me it’s about seeing both achievements in relation and with that new thing there is none.

I’m all for compensating the players who crafted a duplicate before the wardrobe. Hell give them another one to choose just as suggested earlier but this achievement and the title is not thought through in relation to the already existing achievement.

Posted by: Lamir.6702

Lamir.6702

Thank you

You get two legendary skins, that person gets one.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

This title is for having 2 identical Legendarys. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put in another title later for having multiple different Legendarys. My guess is, they didn’t realize that so many people would make so many so soon, that they thought it would be a long term goal just to make one. If this is true that’s why there were no titles or extra achievements (iirc) for having more than one.

Post a suggestion in the Discussion Forum, asking for a title for multiple Legendaries.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

whats the title called? rly curios

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Posted by: Lady Deedra.3126

Lady Deedra.3126

Title : Twice – Told – Legend

Skjold Pjod
I am “That” guy you have all heard about.
1,073 precursors forged and counting.

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

I made legendary number 9 the other day where is my title :p

Edit:.. My bad i got 5 achievement points at number 5

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

(edited by slamb.4781)

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Of course it doesn’t make sense that two legendaries equals a title, while at the very least five equals none. Sure, there was the wardrobe update. Does that change the fact that the duplicate legendary weapon is a legendary weapon? No.. what special treatment/compensation does that really need? It is a second Sword/Dagger/Pistol that you can swap Ascended stats on, regardless if it wears the same skin or not.

I don’t mind the title being added, that’s cool, more titles to the collection, but why isn’t a title for collecting three more legendaries added at the same time. I understand its purpose, to showcase that the two legendaries you wield with the same skin is in fact legendaries and not a legendary and a non-legendary using the skin. But hey, even if I got two Bolts on my Mesmer, it doesn’t mean I can’t dual-wield a fake Incinerator on my Thief and toss up the title making it a “lie”, or I can dual-wield Quip-skins on my Engineer and wear the title too. It’s not going to be entirely accurate as a display of anything other than the fact that I have some form of duplicate legendaries.

TL;DR: Fine, they added one for duplicates, great. But at least add one for having at least 3 more as well.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Absconditus.6804)

Posted by: Lestate.5301

Lestate.5301

Would you rather have new title + 25 AP or another legendary skin? I’d personally go for the later. It’s to compensate these guys. Let them have their cake. #selfish

Posted by: Figoli.5910

Figoli.5910

not about be selfish.. things have to be a little logic.

Posted by: Gillian.1859

Gillian.1859

If getting two identical legendary deserve 25ap + Twice-Told Legend title, I think crafting 5 unique legendaries deserves the title of Legendary Collector, at least.

Posted by: BIRDPUNCHER.8263

BIRDPUNCHER.8263

But according to your signature you have two Sunrises so you should be eligible for the title anyway…

~bird princess~

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

But according to your signature you have two Sunrises so you should be eligible for the title anyway…

i sold the 1st sunrise to buy/craft frostfang and howler.
After 1 day i still think its stupid to add just 1 titel to people who craft the same legendary twice. The effort it requires to craft 5 legendaries to get this achievement done is sure worth a title.
I also agree with couple users here that the most irritating thing is that there is no logic in this achievements. That’s propably my biggest issue in adding this achievement.

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

Posted by: Khyber.2693

Khyber.2693

Oh qq more, it’s a title, get over it.

Posted by: Figoli.5910

Figoli.5910

i fair desicion is make eternity work for this achievement/title.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

How is this an illogical decision? The title is meant to be a compensation for those who made the same legendary twice before the wardrobe update.

This.

You crafted 2 of the same legendaries – you get a title, 25 AP and a single legendary skin.

You crafted 2 different legendaries – you get two different legendary skins and are twice as cool to all the players as the guy next to you who made, say, dual legendary daggers.

If you ask me, then even 25 AP and a title is not worth losing 2000g. Even such a compensation is not enough, to say the truth, but it’s at least something done for these people and I think it was a nice move from ANet.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I’m sure they’ll add the “Entitled” title for the special snowflakes soon enough.

Posted by: Kopter.8126

Kopter.8126

I’m sure they’ll add the “Entitled” title for the special snowflakes soon enough.

HAHAHA i hope they do.

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

I once jumped off a cliff and landed on my face so hard that it broke my character, resulting in a permanent face-plant.

Where is my title?

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Is this title temporarily available or something? Pretty sure you can wipe the tears from your face and then start working on buying a second legendary of one you already own and get the title as well. Nobody cares if you have 5 legendaries, the title is for two of the same, so if you want that title you know what needs to be done.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

This is a permanent title isn’kitten If you want the achievement… then do the achievement… I’m not sure what the complaint is? You want the AP and title for something you didn’t do?