724/725 Points of Interest?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

I cant find the last one, every zone have full account on the POIs none is missing and still I’m missing someone.

It’s kinda weird when you hover over the zone name on the world map and every zone is completed and yet for some odd reason one POI is missing.

Can anyone help me please.

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Go to the Order of Whispers headquarters, problem solved

#ELEtism 4ever

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

It’s in Bloodtide Coast in case you’re wondering in the cave on storm bluff isle. It’s the only POI that doesn’t show on the big map.

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

It’s in Bloodtide Coast in case you’re wondering in the cave on storm bluff isle. It’s the only POI that doesn’t show on the big map.

Thanks, I’ve been in that cave like a year ago, must have missed that one, only got the first POI when entering.

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Thanks, I’ve been in that cave like a year ago, must have missed that one, only got the first POI when entering.

Well, most of ppl with the same problem as you had to visit this cave twice to get it, I don’t know the exact reason, but it’s like that. The best way is to enter it through the portal in the Fort Trinity (Straits of Devastation), you should receive it right after you teleport there if I remember correctly

#ELEtism 4ever

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

The last poi may be in Gendarran Fields. They added a new jumping puzzle and a new poi there on the aetherblades living story.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Not_So_Secret

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Didn’t they add a new PoI in Divinity’s Reach recently, as well as two new PoIs in Kessex Hills?

Posted by: Tobo of Tyria.7329

Tobo of Tyria.7329

OMG I love you!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! It was Chantry of Secrets!