990 furniture tokens...

990 furniture tokens...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I have 990 furniture tokens for the clouds but it’s only letting me purchase 1 at a time.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I think I used a few hundred myself. Thankfully I used them each day as I got them so it broke it up some. Shame you didn’t think to do that…..

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Koomaster.9176

Koomaster.9176

Yes, the special decorations vendor won’t let you deposit multiple furniture coins. Looks like the option is there, but it’s not working.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Time to learn how to use Windows Mouse Keys.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

Yeah, I thought the multiple option would be helpful.

and I only gotten 1k today after turning in all my bauble bubbles after i had obtained everything there was to obtain with bauble bubbles.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Each purchase requires a confirmation click, and you can’t move the windows so the buttons overlap, so scroll wheel = doubleclick doesn’t work here.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I think I used a few hundred myself. Thankfully I used them each day as I got them so it broke it up some. Shame you didn’t think to do that…..

Actually I did for the first 1000. Was hoping this update would make things easier so I was holding off.

And to the other smart kitten responses, I can resize my window without needing to use the hotkeys but it’s still multiple clicking for an hour doing one at a time. I’d rather not have to buy a new mouse if this single purchase thing is just a bug.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Actually I did for the first 1000. Was hoping this update would make things easier so I was holding off.

And to the other smart kitten responses, I can resize my window without needing to use the hotkeys but it’s still multiple clicking for an hour doing one at a time. I’d rather not have to buy a new mouse if this single purchase thing is just a bug.

I saw those two arrows and was happy I didn’t hand in my last batch of coins. Only to find out you can still only exchange those one by one!

And I have no idea how I can resize my windows so that they overlap… I think I’d have to set my monitor to a resolution it doesn’t support, because whatever I do, I can never get the confirmation box over the buy button… Or even over the coin line itself.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: TheNecrosanct.4028

TheNecrosanct.4028

Each purchase requires a confirmation click, and you can’t move the windows so the buttons overlap, so scroll wheel = doubleclick doesn’t work here.

Yes, you can. That’s how I’ve been dealing with Click Wars 2 until this patch (mostly) solved that problem. At least I can drag vendor windows to anywhere on my screen, so that the confirmation button overlaps the line of the item I want to buy.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

In the options panel, go down to graphics options, then select “small” for the interface size. With the game in full screen you should be able to purchase and verify without moving the mouse. Which then leaves you to using easier methods of clicking.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

And yes, they should make all vendor panels sizable like our inventory panels are.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Wildkitten.3872

Wildkitten.3872

Yes, the special decorations vendor won’t let you deposit multiple furniture coins. Looks like the option is there, but it’s not working.

I noticed that. Hopefully it’s a bug that will be fixed.

Jaina Kitten, Level 80 Elementalist, Main
Yak’s Bend – Expletus

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

so that the confirmation button overlaps the line of the item I want to buy.

It’s not possible to get the buttons to overlap running at 1920×1080. The buy button on the vendor window is too low, even if you drag the window as high as possible. The confirmation button is in an unmovable window that is automatically centered.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Use the Small UI option and move cloud option to the top of the screen, it will nicely line up on top of the yes button, proceed to Spam your Mouse left click button

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Basic one doesn’t let you buy multiple at a time either. The selector is there but it is still limited to 1.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: TheNecrosanct.4028

TheNecrosanct.4028

It’s not possible to get the buttons to overlap running at 1920×1080. The buy button on the vendor window is too low, even if you drag the window as high as possible. The confirmation button is in an unmovable window that is automatically centered.

I don’t know about 1920×1080 since I play 1920×1200. But I don’t use the buy button. I place the vendor tab so that the item I want is on the same height as the confirmation button when it appears. All you have to do is spamclick without the need for moving the cursor. I wouldn’t expect resolution to make this option unavailable but I’ll have to take your word for it.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Dev post on Reddit about it https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4fjrxt/we_are_the_gw2_dev_team_here_to_chat_with_you/d29fvjb

The real answer to this would be very long and tech heavy. Short answer is that decorations are very different from normal items and don’t support being purchased in bulk at this time.

And a couple posts after another dev confirmed that it isn’t just because of the confirmation message.

There’s something charming about rangers.

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

That’s how I did it though. Spammed Num+ key double click. You can move the buy window to the center. ;o

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: guildwarrior.6304

guildwarrior.6304

you can drag the menus over each other so you just double click the same spot over and over…but I think you can type how many you want to buy with new patch now

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: guildwarrior.6304

guildwarrior.6304

Im at 1920×1080 on the Mac…I had no problem overlapping the keys

990 furniture tokens...

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

Other people said it already but with the UI size set to small i was able to get the buttons on the same spot and with mouseclick bound to my scroll wheel i was able to just scroll to buy my 500 clouds.

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”