A Little Help Please

A Little Help Please

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Allelya.6830

Allelya.6830

I would like to submit a well thought-out feedback post to Arenanet. But I am unsure of where to post it. Is it here to the forums? Is it in a private message?

Please guide me on where to post my feedback. Thanks in advance.

Delvien – d/d Elementalist – Gates of Madness

A Little Help Please

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

What sort of feedback? Feedback about the game in general, or something more specific?

The table is a fable.

A Little Help Please

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The best approach is to post it on the forum. If there’s a specific section it’s relevant to post it there, if not put it in general discussion.

You might not get a response from Anet, but they do read the forums and will act on genuinely good ideas and valid concerns (the most recent example being the changes made to the new player experience after everyone complained).

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

A Little Help Please

Posted by: Allelya.6830

Allelya.6830

The best approach is to post it on the forum. If there’s a specific section it’s relevant to post it there, if not put it in general discussion.

You might not get a response from Anet, but they do read the forums and will act on genuinely good ideas and valid concerns (the most recent example being the changes made to the new player experience after everyone complained).

I didn’t search around to see if anyone complained, but apparently then I am not alone. The new system isn’t so great. I did provide feedback on what I thought might be better.

As a filthy casual who loves this game, all I can say is PLEASE ANET PLEASE!

Delvien – d/d Elementalist – Gates of Madness

A Little Help Please

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

There used to be a section where player could post feedback and suggestions. It got closed down somewhere after the start of the LS season 1.

A Little Help Please

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

There used to be a section where player could post feedback and suggestions. It got closed down somewhere after the start of the LS season 1.

I don’t have a link to the post explaining it but apparently that was because the suggestions forum was too confusing for the devs to search through. The new system is to post things in the most relevant section of the forum.

That way the people who work on PvP can just check the PvP sections, the story writers can just check the lore and living story sections etc. instead of everyone having to check every suggestions topic with a vague title like “This needs to change” or “Wouldn’t it be better if…” to see if it’s relevant to their work.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

A Little Help Please

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234