A Thank You to ANet

A Thank You to ANet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wolfsergi.2537

Wolfsergi.2537

So after watching the 9 month patch recap by wooden potatoes,it got me realizing just how much has happened since launch. Reading through the forums the majority of the threads seem to be flak aimed at the devs and honestly it’s fairly disheartening. I won’t go and say the criticism and requests for changes are undeserved ,but I do want to remind people just how much support and love the devs put into their game. I’m sure they are working their butts off to make the best game they can, and it would be great if we stopped once in awhile and appreciated what the devs, community managers, mods, artists, and writers do for the game. So in conclusion I would like to say Thank You for your hard work Anet team, you guys deserve it! keep up the great work and don’t lose sight of the vision you had or passion for your game)

A Thank You to ANet

Posted by: Sovta.4719

Sovta.4719

Wooden potatoes uploads in beta – almost every day
Wooden potatoes uploads now – once a 2-3 months, doesn’t it tell you something?

A Thank You to ANet

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

Deleted because I don’t want more problem.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

(edited by kishter.9578)

A Thank You to ANet

Posted by: Yocchan.8902

Yocchan.8902

Wooden potatoes uploads in beta – almost every day
Wooden potatoes uploads now – once a 2-3 months, doesn’t it tell you something?

Maybe he is now also playing the game instead of just making videos about it?

Also, saying that he only uploads about GW2 once a 2-3 months is simply a false statement. There have been four during this month only, and all of these are much more research-heavy then the dailies before release were.

A Thank You to ANet

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076