A letter to the Anet.

A letter to the Anet.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

This was addressed in one of the already existing threads in the forum. It’s ine of the ones with the red icon.

A letter to the Anet.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I just wish people would stop speaking for the entire player base. No one represents the entire player base. I don’t feel like this. I’m part of the player base. Therefor the OP is factually wrong. You can’t even speak for the majority of the player base and you shouldn’t try to.

It’s my belief that well over half the player base doesn’t follow the game outside the game, doesn’t look forward to specific stuff coming out and probably doesn’t know that Anet is “keeping them in the dark”. Only a small percentage of players ever visit the forums.

The rest of the people are just playing the game.

A letter to the Anet.

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

Considering the venomous nature of some of these threads, and the users who start them, I wonder why Anet employees bother wasting their time reading them at all, let alone replying.

EDIT: Oh, the OP deleted his post. Shock.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

A letter to the Anet.

Posted by: Rath.6248

Rath.6248

I apologize. I removed my post because I didn’t realize that arena net had addressed my question earlier.

A letter to the Anet.

Posted by: Rath.6248

Rath.6248

@ uknorthner
I don’t think my post was at all venomous I was simply asking why it is that their policy is the way it is. I didn’t attack them at all.

A letter to the Anet.

Posted by: Stephane Lo Presti

Stephane Lo Presti

Content Marketing Manager, French

I’m closing this thread so that everyone can focus on the existing threads, rather than everyone seeing a lot of threads discussing similar topics. Thanks for your understanding!