A new GW2

A new GW2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: uzur.7195

uzur.7195

so i love the game and im not going to read all topics so i just have a qestion will there be any new expansions and some new classes and races because i know that i will be playing this game for a long time and im wondering will there be something new.

A new GW2

Posted by: Licht.5168

Licht.5168

Yes, at some point. The first content patch should be out in a week or two, containing stuff for Halloween.

Xarinn – Warrior L80 – 400AS/400WS
Sanctum of Rall
“Quaggan’s a piwate! Yarr!” – “Pirate”

A new GW2

Posted by: Calavera.1086

Calavera.1086

There are hints of it all over Tyria. Lots of places that NPCs tell you are under construction, parts of the map where you can’t go, etc.

They are all probably going to be on expansion packs.

A new GW2

Posted by: uzur.7195

uzur.7195

oh im so happy i wonder what races will there be?

A new GW2

Posted by: Nakat.3172

Nakat.3172

I’m looking at the Tengu, Kodan, Skritt, Quaggan (if we are lucky, cause that would be awesome), Grawl, and Hylek, to start. Probably more that would work I’m not remembering.

A new GW2

Posted by: SamTheGuardian.2938

SamTheGuardian.2938

I’m sure there will be years of content updates, even if a lot of people who played first month have stopped. Look at NCSoft’s other flagship title AION. Since launch it has less than a quarter of the box sells that GW2 has had and here we are two years after their US launch and they are still pushing regular content updates.

Although you see a lot of people complaining (and some of them are well justified) this game still has a huge community. In fact we’re still waiting for the community to firm up I think. You have that group of new players that storm the gates on launch, grind to max level and write it off as another notch in the belt. I’m not being rude we all know there are those type of players, there’s nothing even wrong with that. If that does it for you…. I am glad GW2 is designed to discourage that and that a lot of those type of MMO players are moving on.

All clues in the game seem to point to the first expansion zone being Far Shiverpeaks (where Eye of the North took place in the first GW) and Kodan race perhaps being the next playable. I’m basing this on the setup for Jormag being the next elder dragon. Claw of Jormag being in Frostgorge Sound. And Frostgorge being the only level 80 zone outside of Orr.

(edited by SamTheGuardian.2938)

A new GW2

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

The kodan look so awesome. They HAVE to be a playable race in the future.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir