A note about Flax Seeds

A note about Flax Seeds

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: John Smith.4610

John Smith.4610

Hello everyone, we’ve been tracking a lot of markets closely and I wanted to make a quick statement about flax seeds. At the current price some pieces of guild halls may seem very hard to get. A lot of people are storing the items up in their banks causing some temporary, artificial price inflation. To help out, here are a couple of ways to easily obtain more seeds:

There’s a secret garden under an Itzel Village that may help.
They’re found all over Auric Basin.
Check out the “Torn From the Sky” Achievement.

Cheers and happy trading all.
John.

(edited by John Smith.4610)

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: AWACS.6537

AWACS.6537

Any other good spots?

No.

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Wow you want prices to fall !

The sky is falling down- I noticed prices are way too high and have encouraged guildies to sell now . Looks like my crystal ball into TP markets was working today.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: Moon Of Despair.3586

Moon Of Despair.3586

However, with the workshop, the need of 10 watchwork portal devices seems excessive, unless new faucets have been added also.

Some people actually had 1 or 2 left from rewards from the Battle for LA last year but if that isnt the case, you need to craft them with 250 charged lodestones, which means 2500 for the upgrade.

While big guilds with hundreds of members might actually be able to afford that, small guilds will be locked out of unlocking the scribe profession for a very long time.

I was under the impression those need 250 watchwork sprockets and just 1 charged lodestone for 2 watchwork portal devices.

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

However, with the workshop, the need of 10 watchwork portal devices seems excessive, unless new faucets have been added also.

Some people actually had 1 or 2 left from rewards from the Battle for LA last year but if that isnt the case, you need to craft them with 250 charged lodestones, which means 2500 for the upgrade.

While big guilds with hundreds of members might actually be able to afford that, small guilds will be locked out of unlocking the scribe profession for a very long time.

I was under the impression those need 250 watchwork sprockets and just 1 charged lodestone for 2 watchwork portal devices.

Yeah, my bad, i deleted my post. WIKI was messed up and didnt load right and had the 250 in front of the charged instead the sprockets.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: Jiggawattz.2697

Jiggawattz.2697

Hello everyone, we’ve been tracking a lot of markets closely and I wanted to make a quick statement about flax seeds. At the current price some pieces of guild halls may seem very hard to get. A lot of people are storing the items up in their banks causing some temporary, artificial price inflation. To help out, here are a couple of ways to easily obtain more seeds:

John.

The only problem I have with the new economy changes are that you stated in your post that fractals would have liquid gold shifted to them… however you cannot gain liquid gold in fractals at any real rate because you no longer get raw gold… if you open chests you can get trash item, however you guys at Anet saw it in your hearts to set the price of keys at 20 silver per key… and after 1000 boxes the average silver drop per box is 12.7 silver… meaning you open boxes at a loss… which means no liquid gold… which means assuming we do all of our dailies we can bring in about 80 silver a day in trash loot from free keys from doing 9 fractals, equivilant to 9 dungeons which used to give 9 gold. I know you are attempting to combat inflation.. but putting a gold sink where you previously stated their would be a gold income is kind of sore spot for me. Also I wanted to point out that I have fractal mastery… the “bonus items from chest” mastery is a complete sham, I have gotten no greater loot from chests since having the mastery..

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: Danigar.3795

Danigar.3795

Bumping this for visibility. With the Night Fury recipe being discovered prices of flax are sky rocketing again.

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

Ugh, you shouldn’t be doing this. Let the market work itself. Really unhappy with that.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: LouDrew.1340

LouDrew.1340

Ugh, you shouldn’t be doing this. Let the market work itself. Really unhappy with that.

Yes, please screw over everyone except the rich 1% hoarding all the materials.

This system works perfectly in real life too, just take a look at the US economy. /s

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

John.

The only problem I have with the new economy changes are that you stated in your post that fractals would have liquid gold shifted to them… however you cannot gain liquid gold in fractals at any real rate because you no longer get raw gold… if you open chests you can get trash item, however you guys at Anet saw it in your hearts to set the price of keys at 20 silver per key… and after 1000 boxes the average silver drop per box is 12.7 silver… meaning you open boxes at a loss… which means no liquid gold… which means assuming we do all of our dailies we can bring in about 80 silver a day in trash loot from free keys from doing 9 fractals, equivilant to 9 dungeons which used to give 9 gold. I know you are attempting to combat inflation.. but putting a gold sink where you previously stated their would be a gold income is kind of sore spot for me. Also I wanted to point out that I have fractal mastery… the “bonus items from chest” mastery is a complete sham, I have gotten no greater loot from chests since having the mastery..

you can get keys by trading in those blue ovular things you get en masse, no money involved. the tab is underneath where you buy the keys for silver. i’d tell you the actual name of them but the game is down.

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

A note about Flax Seeds

Posted by: Doug Whisper.2465

Doug Whisper.2465

Thank you John!