ADD Suit of Legacy Armor to gem store

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

As an individual gem purchase allow people to buy the “Suit of Legacy Armor” on the gem store. I know that for a fact that I will have enough items that will auto level a toon to 80. When the new profession for HoT comes maybe we might like to level it and get the real feel for playing them.

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Are…are you sure you know what “Legacy Armor” is? Because I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking if you do.

If you’re talking about the Legacy Armor included with the Heroic edition of the game, that refers to Krytan, Primeval, and Profane armor, each of which can already be purchased from the Gem Store. They’re called “Legacy” because they’re each references a style of armor from Guild Wars 1.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Gummy.4278

Are…are you sure you know what “Legacy Armor” is? Because I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking if you do.

If you’re talking about the Legacy Armor included with the Heroic edition of the game, that refers to Krytan, Primeval, and Profane armor, each of which can already be purchased from the Gem Store. They’re called “Legacy” because they’re each references a style of armor from Guild Wars 1.

I am pretty dang sure you do not know what I am asking for either. The Set included in the heroic and the 2000 gem upgrade give you an actual account bound pieces of armor with stats and slots for upgrades, however the one currently located on the gem store are skins nothing more and not what I am asking for.

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

I’m very sure the set included in the upgrade it just the krytan, primeval, and profane armor skin sets, as I bought the upgrade awhile ago and that is what I got.

Edit: Now I remember they did have stats, but they’re not high quality (I think just low level rare stats)

(edited by Lazaar.9123)

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

The Set included in the heroic and the 2000 gem upgrade give you an actual account bound pieces of armor with stats and slots for upgrades, however the one currently located on the gem store are skins nothing more and not what I am asking for.

No they do not, they are just skins. The same skins you can buy in the gem store.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Heroic_Chest

The Burninator

Gummy.4278

I’m very sure the set included in the upgrade it just the krytan, primeval, and profane armor skin sets, as I bought the upgrade awhile ago and that is what I got.

Ok so now you know that you only got to select One set. This is where my problem lies. I want to buy the other two actual Armor setsthat I did not select and I do not want to pay 4000 gems to get them buying 2 upgrade packs, since that would be ludicrous.

Gummy.4278

The Set included in the heroic and the 2000 gem upgrade give you an actual account bound pieces of armor with stats and slots for upgrades, however the one currently located on the gem store are skins nothing more and not what I am asking for.

No they do not, they are just skins. The same skins you can buy in the gem store.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Heroic_Chest

Hey are you ingame I want to link what I am talking about to ya?

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

Ok so now you know that you only got to select One set. This is where my problem lies. I want to buy the other two actual Armor setsthat I did not select and I do not want to pay 4000 gems to get them buying 2 upgrade packs, since that would be ludicrous.

As I said, the skins are exactly the same as the ones you buy in the gem store, you do not need to purchase another upgrade to get the other ones. What you want is already in the gem store.

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

See, I thought I might be missing something.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Krytan_Armor_Chest

For anyone unfamiliar with it, the Krytan/Primeval/Profane chest includes both a set of armor skins and a set of low-level armor with that skin. You basically get the skin twice, once for your low-level gear (so you can wear it right away) and a set of skins to wear when you replace that gear.

I’m not sure I see the point of selling it separately, however. Just buy the skins and apply them to some dirt-cheap low-level gear, if that’s what you want. Or some high-level gear.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Gummy.4278

See, I thought I might be missing something.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Krytan_Armor_Chest

For anyone unfamiliar with it, the Krytan/Primeval/Profane chest includes both a set of armor skins and a set of low-level armor with that skin. You basically get the skin twice, once for your low-level gear (so you can wear it right away) and a set of skins to wear when you replace that gear.

I’m not sure I see the point of selling it separately, however. Just buy the skins and apply them to some dirt-cheap low-level gear, if that’s what you want. Or some high-level gear.

Ok I see now thought I was going crazy. Ok nvm gonna do that instead.

Gummy.4278

No backing up, I still like my idea better and here is the reason that low level gear Redenaz speaks of does not include a headpiece or shoulders. I go back on what I said. I want what I want and I want to be able to start a brand new toon with the actual pieces from the chest for the two other sets I don’t own. Which means a full set of armor pieces.