ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS GEMSTORE SALE

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Seriously. Are we going to get a Gem Store sale around Christmas? You know, old skins coming back and stuff? Come on A-net, I would sell my soul for that freaking Aetherblade set…

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Anet doesn’t take souls unfortunately . You’ll have to get a credit card like the rest of us.

Mea.5491

You’ll have to get a credit card like the rest of us.

That awkward moment when I actually bought Gems with real money months ago. But the things I want are still not in the Gem Store.

Attachments:

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Btw there’s a thread dedicated to getting old gem store items back. Post there for what you want to be brought back.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Please-Bring-Back-these-Gem-Stores-Items

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

They have had the same armor skins in the store for months. They could rotate a little more frequently. By the time what I want is back, there’s a good chance I’ll have lost interest by then.

After being disappointed with no Black Friday sale, I’m not optimistic for a Christmas sale.

Mea.5491

Btw there’s a thread dedicated to getting old gem store items back. Post there for what you want to be brought back.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Please-Bring-Back-these-Gem-Stores-Items

You don’t say? I post there fairly often. I don’t think they read that thread.

After being disappointed with no Black Friday sale, I’m not optimistic for a Christmas sale.

This makes me sad.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I’m figuring we’ll have one after XMas or into the New Years.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Game of Bones.8975

Game of Bones.8975

I would like to see the three harvesting slots be made into account-shared.

I can use salvaging kits from the shared inventory slots so I know it’s possible to do.

It would save time whenever I switch characters or initially log in and have to go through each character to find my account-based stuff I want to switch around.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

I would like to see the three harvesting slots be made into account-shared.

I can use salvaging kits from the shared inventory slots so I know it’s possible to do.

It would save time whenever I switch characters or initially log in and have to go through each character to find my account-based stuff I want to switch around.

Its easily fixed
1 buy tools for all your characters.
2 have 3 shared slots dubble click the normal tools in the 3 shared slot before loging out then you will always have your infinite tools waiting for you to dubble click them into the char you log on as.

(edited by Linken.6345)

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If I remember correctly they normally re-release some Wintersday/Winter themed items during the festival and then have a sale (with discounts on items that are always sold like character slots and bag slots) and some new/returning items in January.

Then they have a big switch-over sometime around February or March where a lot of the armour skins, mini pets, maybe outfits and gathering tools and things that are currently on sale are retired (with or without a discount) and ones that are currently unavailable take their place.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Mea.5491

Thanks all, I guess I’ll keep my fingers crossed. c:

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

They have had the same armor skins in the store for months. They could rotate a little more frequently. By the time what I want is back, there’s a good chance I’ll have lost interest by then.

We did have Black Friday sales; they ran for the entire week and were advertised in the Information/Tip map-loading screens.

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

You’ll have to get a credit card like the rest of us.

That awkward moment when I actually bought Gems with real money months ago. But the things I want are still not in the Gem Store.

Yep! I’m on the same boat. I’ve been waiting for a 50% off sale on Striders and Magitech armor for 3 months now. Hell even 20% off would be great. If anet doesn’t want go create or armor skins they should at least cycle the ones they have more often. ????

Mea.5491

Yep! I’m on the same boat. I’ve been waiting for a 50% off sale on Striders and Magitech armor for 3 months now. Hell even 20% off would be great. If anet doesn’t want go create or armor skins they should at least cycle the ones they have more often. ????

I’d totally buy the Aetherblade set at 100% price, just bring it back already!