Abaddon outfint *needs* to be a thing !

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tiger Fu.6524

Tiger Fu.6524

Gemstore suggestions ain’t working right now so I post this here but the title says it all bois, this outfit needs to be a thing come on anet do it, make it, give it pls !

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/b/bf/%22Abbaddon_God_Statue%22_concept_art_1.jpg

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

No thanks. /15chars

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: Spleen.7836

Spleen.7836

Not really exactly the one on the picture, but I’d love to see an Abaddon themed outfit/armor to match the glider and the weapons. I’d like to see a backpack like the glider too, but it could be… a bit strange.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

You just want to be a tentacley thing, don’t you?

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: GWMO.4785

GWMO.4785

You just want to be a tentacley thing, don’t you?

“I’ve seen enough hentai to know where that is going”

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Gonna start by saying I love Abaddon, he’s one of my fav characters in the lore and I am absolutely in love with his new weapons and glider. I fully agree I’d love more Abaddon items on the game, HOWEVER, I do not want this in the form of an outfit. I loathe outfits and the lack of customization they are tied down by, and much as I’d love an armor set if I had to choose between an outfit or even a single piece like the Grenth helm I’d take the helm without a second thought.

I honestly wouldn’t mind some margonite themed items either, or even an effect like the celestial infusion that gives you the margonite skin effect. I would gladly throw money at either of these things in the gen store, but please no outfits. ;w;

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Gonna start by saying I love Abaddon, he’s one of my fav characters in the lore and I am absolutely in love with his new weapons and glider. I fully agree I’d love more Abaddon items on the game, HOWEVER, I do not want this in the form of an outfit. I loathe outfits and the lack of customization they are tied down by, and much as I’d love an armor set if I had to choose between an outfit or even a single piece like the Grenth helm I’d take the helm without a second thought.

I honestly wouldn’t mind some margonite themed items either, or even an effect like the celestial infusion that gives you the margonite skin effect. I would gladly throw money at either of these things in the gem store, but please no outfits. ;w;

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

well you might get something skin-ish like that soon… atleast part of it check that_shaman on reddit

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

Totally yeah!!!!!!!

Posted by: Kumouta.4985

Kumouta.4985

if we get abaddon tentacle gear,
then release this at the same time: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/School_Uniform

I can apply over 3 stacks of bleeding.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Before Abaddon, I think we need to finish our current gods’ outfits.

Give us Grenth’s Regalia (because his avatar is kind of in the game already ) and Melandru’s Avatar before we get Kormir, Abaddon, and Dhuum.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.