Abbadon fractal

Abbadon fractal

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: paddystar.2879

paddystar.2879

Now 2 and a half year after Cutthroat politics we got the thaumanova reactor fractal, which is kind of interesting.
But do you remember the other choice? We could’ve gotten an abbadon related fractal!
Maybe we could’ve fought margonites or even meet abbadon himself. I also feel that the lore aspect would be great on this fractal!

So i ask you:
How do you imagine the abbadon fractal?
Do you regret voting for Ellen Kiel afterwards?
Do you think the story would’ve gone more into the human gods background?

Abbadon fractal

Posted by: Revolutionen.5693

Revolutionen.5693

I had no idea that there was a voting about this but I would totally have voted for an abaddon fractal! I loved the Realm of Torment area in Gw1, and being able to fight in that environment again would be awesome.

Abbadon fractal

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I had no idea that there was a voting about this but I would totally have voted for an abaddon fractal! I loved the Realm of Torment area in Gw1, and being able to fight in that environment again would be awesome.

Wasn’t exactly an “Abaddon fractal” but more of a fractal about the gods fighting each other. That being Dwayna, Lyssa, Balthazar, Grenth and Melandru versus Abaddon. The fight that turned the Crystal Sea into Crustal Desert and so on.

Abbadon fractal

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

This is why I absolutely despised Anet’s decision to put it down to a vote. Nearly everyone that voted for Kiel did so because of the reduced Waypoint cost.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Abbadon fractal

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

This is why I absolutely despised Anet’s decision to put it down to a vote. Nearly everyone that voted for Kiel did so because of the reduced Waypoint cost.

And if they hadn’t put it to a vote, someone else would have complained about how they should have let us vote.

Anet won’t be able to please everyone.

Abbadon fractal

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Well, that and because Kiel is a human female.

No, seriously, I remember extremely well that was one of her top selling points for a lot of people.

Abbadon fractal

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

A fractal would have turned into watered down garbage. I think people are overestimating the scope of these one boss mini dungeons and thinking we’d get a TON of awesome, interesting stuff about Abbadon out of a single fractal.

ALso voted for Kiel Cause Evon’s a kitten

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Abbadon fractal

Posted by: glehmann.9586

glehmann.9586

The fight that turned the Crystal Sea into Crustal Desert and so on.

I’m imagining an epic battle with Abaddon, and at the end the Crystal Sea has been turned into a vast field of pie crusts, as far as the eye can see.

(edited by glehmann.9586)