About Polymock

About Polymock

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: NNYinsanenature.5684

NNYinsanenature.5684

Where is it? Haven’t we been waiting long enough?

About Polymock

Posted by: Clerigo.9475

Clerigo.9475

Another amazing feature in GW1 that really needs to make its debut in GW2.

“When in doubt, choose change.” Leung
“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” Chopra
‘No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world’ Robin Williams

About Polymock

Posted by: Aleglast.6027

Aleglast.6027

for those of us who never had the pleasure…..whats polymock

GUARDIANS OF THE LIGHT We are DragonBrand
Join us and RISE to the challenge!

About Polymock

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

As I understand it, it’s mini pet battles.

About Polymock

Posted by: Clerigo.9475

Clerigo.9475

“When in doubt, choose change.” Leung
“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” Chopra
‘No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world’ Robin Williams

About Polymock

Posted by: Togashi Jack.9531

Togashi Jack.9531

I beg to differ. Oh god do I beg to differ. Polymock was horrible in GW1 – Will be even worse in GW2. I wish we could all forget that it ever existed…

About Polymock

Posted by: NNYinsanenature.5684

NNYinsanenature.5684

I beg to differ. Oh god do I beg to differ. Polymock was horrible in GW1 – Will be even worse in GW2. I wish we could all forget that it ever existed…

Haters gon’ hate. =/

About Polymock

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

It’ll probably come, some day. I’d love to see some of the other things they’ve said will come, come first though (legendary trinkets, armor, precursor “crafting”, more weapons to all professions (Hammer to Engineer was specifically mentioned), player housing, etc.). As much as I enjoyed collecting Polymock pieces and playing it. It could also be fleshed out and improved for Guild Wars 2 with PvP setups as well as against NPC AI. It could definitely be a fun pass-time.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

About Polymock

Posted by: nightwulf.1986

nightwulf.1986

Does anyone remember the couple of “mini” arenas down on the beach in Lion’s Arch? They were in the shape of the arenanet logo and always had two minis opposite each other inside the arena. It seemed like they were going to do battle but never did. It was the weirdest thing. I always figured those were a placeholder in the same way the shooting gallery in divinity’s reach seems like a placeholder. Sadly, the arenas were mostly buried when the BreachMaker blew. They are still slightly visible although the minis are gone, so their intended purpose is less clear now.

About Polymock

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

I enjoyed polymock, but my wife hated it. As an optional mini-game, i still think it would be a nice addition.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website