About Stats!

About Stats!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BlazingBeast.3104

BlazingBeast.3104

Now that a new character can choose his stats every time he lvls up,how will this effect our already maxed out default characters?Is choosing your own stats gonna have a huge difference in power with the previous defaults or the outcome will be balanced even if the players will choose their stats!I mean..how will this play out?

About Stats!

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

We don’t know enough to say, yet. We don’t know just how this will work, or anything about when it starts.

It sounds to me like they’ve disconnected the stats from the trait system, and put them stats back to the old system. Until they show us more or until it goes live, that’s only a guess.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

About Stats!

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

What? You can choose stats?

Glorious Human Master Race

About Stats!

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

I think it’s only a pop up message showing what stats got better to show new players that levelling actually makes your character stronger. Don’t think they have a choice what stats they want higher, unless they can choose and then later on run out of options (like if you only put points (?) in power, it doesn’t show up later on when you level up).

About Stats!

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

You don’t pick your stats, the level up shows your base stats increase so you have that feeling of getting something. Also it appears you get minor armor/weapon upgrade components for leveling up. Nothing special

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

About Stats!

Palador.2170

You don’t pick your stats, the level up shows your base stats increase so you have that feeling of getting something. Also it appears you get minor armor/weapon upgrade components for leveling up. Nothing special

So, as far as stats go, it just makes a big show out of giving you what you’re getting right now?

About Stats!

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

So, as far as stats go, it just makes a big show out of giving you what you’re getting right now?

Its just placebo. A band-aid to avoid actually rewarding the player.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

About Stats!

Palador.2170

Okay. THAT’s the ANet we’ve all come to know and … know.

About Stats!

Posted by: BlazingBeast.3104

BlazingBeast.3104

Oh…yea that explains it..well..i was expecting they get the atributte system they got in beta when i saw the pic but i might placed my expectations too high.