About making gold

About making gold

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: lezinho.4896

lezinho.4896

Hi guys!
I used to do the silverwastes way of getting gold but I kinda feel that people don’t do it too much anymore, I’m assuming it doesnt give as gold as it used to. I’ve been searching for new ways and guides to obtain gold and I’ve realized that most of the guides involves boring activies (to me). So, what is the best and most “not boring” way of getting gold right now? By boring I mean crafting, profit from mystic forge, things like that.

About making gold

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

edit: thinking now. there isnt. Gotta grind something. All is vain.

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

(edited by RSLongK.8961)

About making gold

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t think they’ve changed how much gold you can get from Silverwastes.

The most likely reason less people are doing it is that all 4 Heart of Thorns maps have similar map-wide meta event chains, so people now have more of a choice of locations to get that type of content (and rewards).

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

About making gold

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Do a youtube search for Mikei the Mighty. He has a series of videos on how to make gold in GW2… just a head’s up: he emphasizes the ways to make gold, not necessarily the best ways.

So maybe watch some of those and see if it sparks any ideas or methods that you’d find interesting?

~EW

About making gold

Posted by: RedBaron.6058

RedBaron.6058

The easiest way of making gold is to buy gems and trade them for gold.

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

About making gold

Posted by: lezinho.4896

lezinho.4896

Do a youtube search for Mikei the Mighty. He has a series of videos on how to make gold in GW2… just a head’s up: he emphasizes the ways to make gold, not necessarily the best ways.

So maybe watch some of those and see if it sparks any ideas or methods that you’d find interesting?

~EW

cool! seems like the best way for me