About the New Lion's Arch...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

… are we going to have to rediscover all the vistas, pois, waypoints, etc.?

I really hope not.

I mean, I’m excited to see that Lion’s Arch is being rebuilt… but… I don’t want to max it out again.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I don’t see any reason why this would ever be an issue. Of course, they’re not going to take away what we’ve already done. They might juggle vista locations and such, but if you did them, they’ll still be done.

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

I was just in LA, and I didn’t see anything added to my already completed LA.

I love the changes there, so far!

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

maybe.. maybe not. we’ll have to wait and see

is it really that big of a deal though? right now I can complete LA in about 5-10 minutes..

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Posted by: Maya.8715

Maya.8715

I had fun running through all that’s happening in the rebuilding. I miss the big lion statue. I wonder if another one is on the way.

Win 7 Ultimate//ASUS P5Q Pro//
PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 MYST Edition//Intel Core 2 Duo E8500//8 Gigs or DDR2 RAM//240 GB SSD

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

NO they don´t.
When I returned I had two new undiscovered POI in LA but completing them didn´t give me a new completion reward.
So when they add new ones you will have to go there to indulge your OCD but that´s about the only reason.

Polish > hype

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Odd. I took my characters in that had previously completed Lion’s Arch, and there were no new PoIs listed.

Some Vistas moved/changed, but they were still completed. Are you sure you had all the PoIs before today’s patch? Two PoIs were added to Lion’s Arch on Feb. 19th, 2014.

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

Me? Oh no, I quit way back in living season 1.
Nothing to do with todays patch, just explained how the game handles this stuff.

Polish > hype

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

The new PoI’s are from after Scarlets attack.

If there is to be any changes to the LA compleation it may be new stuff to find and maby old stuff that you have found will be gone, but they will not reset what you have allready found.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

… are we going to have to rediscover all the vistas, pois, waypoints, etc.?

I really hope not.

I mean, I’m excited to see that Lion’s Arch is being rebuilt… but… I don’t want to max it out again.

Really? If Lion’s Arch gets completely rebuilt and looks glorious afterwards, you can’t be kitten d to run around exploring it and check out a few new POIs, WPs and a vista or two?

Probably the extent of the matter anyway because they’ve preserved all those mostly from one version of LA to the next (e.g. pre and post Scarlet destruction with new POI added in sea by the drill, etc.)

I just can’t believe what some players get all worked up about as an issue…

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys. Calm down! Sheez, some people attack at the first question.

I said it because I never liked maxing LA. I maxed it out so I can get map completion (still not there yet. At 84% of the entire game). I just don’t want it drop is all.

But, I AM looking forward to the new Lion’s Arch. I was really sad when I came back and saw it destroyed. It was a beautiful city before, and I’m sure it will be again. I just had a question.