About the new TP

About the new TP

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Piteous.4165

Piteous.4165

Is there no way to separate masterworks, rares and exotics while trying to look something up? I like the new organizational feel to the new TP, but other then that it sucks for trying to find anything. Am I missing some thing?

Blackgate
Stay frosty! Keep it tight!

About the new TP

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

On the left hand side of the window you can filter search by clicking on the cog icon. That will bring up the old filters for fine, master, rare etc.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

About the new TP

Posted by: Sitael.4680

Sitael.4680

On the left hand side of the window you can filter search by clicking on the cog icon. That will bring up the old filters for fine, master, rare etc.

What is really stupid: you can not see all rare/exotic etc. weapons (even if you choose only one category). You will always got the "to many results … " message.
The worst change i ever seen to an “ingame shop” (as the TP is a kind of ingame shop) to remove paging from the results.

About the new TP

Paulytnz.7619

What is really stupid: you can not see all rare/exotic etc. weapons (even if you choose only one category). You will always got the "to many results … " message.
The worst change i ever seen to an “ingame shop” (as the TP is a kind of ingame shop) to remove paging from the results.

Hmmm strange, maybe try and limit the lvl ranges or choose the option to match to your combat level. Not really played with it too much myself tbh. Possibly a bug too, you might want to send in a bug report.

About the new TP

Posted by: Sitael.4680

Sitael.4680

Hmmm strange, maybe try and limit the lvl ranges or choose the option to match to your combat level. Not really played with it too much myself tbh. Possibly a bug too, you might want to send in a bug report.

Unfortunatly this change is WAI.
Prior i used the TP to just to see what weapons/armours etc. are ingame (and use the “Prewiev” function). Sure i can now go and make finer search criteria, till i don’t get the “to many results” message. But this is annoying and a “downgrade” of functionality.

What is positiv: the search for attributes is now working properly and much better.

About the new TP

Paulytnz.7619

Unfortunatly this change is WAI.
Prior i used the TP to just to see what weapons/armours etc. are ingame (and use the “Prewiev” function). Sure i can now go and make finer search criteria, till i don’t get the “to many results” message. But this is annoying and a “downgrade” of functionality.

What is positiv: the search for attributes is now working properly and much better.

Use the wardrobe system for previewing the armours/weapons in the game. Much faster, more easily grouped together and will cause less stress to the BLTC for other players.