Accessory Colors

Accessory Colors

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

It’s great that new hairstyles and colors keep being added to the game, but without updating accessory colors as well most of the hairstyles with accessories clash.

I know I’ve been lobbying for this for about 4 years and seem like a broken record, but it really does seem like such an obvious thing to do.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Accessory Colors

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Agree. Even if it takes a makeover or hairstyle kit, this is something I’d really like to see.

Accessory Colors

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Just make accessory color a dye channel on the main Dyes panel.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Accessory Colors

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Agree. Even if it takes a makeover or hairstyle kit, this is something I’d really like to see.

No. I’d rather not have to buy a kit just to change the color of the accessory. They are too expensive for that.

I’ll echo what mtpelion said: it should be added to the dye tab like armor and gliders are.

Accessory Colors

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

No. I’d rather not have to buy a kit just to change the color of the accessory. They are too expensive for that.

I’ll echo what mtpelion said: it should be added to the dye tab like armor and gliders are.

That’s probably not easy. The hero panel is set up to switch out and dye items attached to the body. It’s not set up for changes to the body itself.

Maybe what they could do instead is have the stylist NPC that’s already in game have an option for free dye changes to accessories.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Accessory Colors

Posted by: wolfie.7296

wolfie.7296

Underwear colour for human plx

Accessory Colors

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

+1 OP.
I don’t care if its in the hero panel, through a free service vendor, or only when using a total makeover kit. Just do it now.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Accessory Colors

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

That’s probably not easy. The hero panel is set up to switch out and dye items attached to the body. It’s not set up for changes to the body itself.

Maybe what they could do instead is have the stylist NPC that’s already in game have an option for free dye changes to accessories.

I would also be happy with that solution.

Accessory Colors

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Just make accessory color a dye channel on the main Dyes panel.

This ^