Accidentally bought same Ascended Recipe...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

No idea whether my mouse cursor was just a fraction off the right tab or it lagged out but unfortunately I bought an ascended recipe I already have unlocked for that particular toon.

It was all fine and dandy until I went to unlock the recipe and it stated “you have already unlocked this recipe” then I realized I had bought the torch instead of the warhorn recipe. Ouch.

Is there any way I can get this refunded or swapped to the ascended warhorn recipe that I need?

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I think that support might be able to replace it with the right one, but then again, maybe not, I don’t really know what items they can and cannot replace. Best think to do would be to write a support ticket and just see if they can do anything for you.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Try and write a ticket…

I know your pain though, I accidentally bought a bank tab upgrade without realizing there was a cap to how much you could expand it…

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

You are allowed 12 bank tabs nowadays.. If I’m right.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Try and write a ticket…

I know your pain though, I accidentally bought a bank tab upgrade without realizing there was a cap to how much you could expand it…

You are not alone. I literally have a bank tab expansion in my bank tab due to that single reason alone. Whoops. I’m hoping one day they’ll.. you know.. expand it.. because more money for Anet yes yes?

And yes I will contact support and send in a ticket to see if I can resolve this. Thanks everyone.

Posted by: uncomfortably energetic.9153

uncomfortably energetic.9153

Contact support, they will be able to replace it for an item of the same value. May take a few days for the ticket to be answered so be patient.