Account Bound Recipes/Crafting Professions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rozalina.3196

Rozalina.3196

It would be amazing if recipes were account bound that way it didn’t matter what character you were on you’d be able to see if you need a specific recipe or not. I’m talking about recipes you buy or you get from drops out in tyria not the ones you discover when crafting. On top of that if crafting professions were account bound that would be amazing that way if people delete a character that had a maxed out craft it wouldn’t matter because any character that you choose that craft for would have it. Another idea is I know there are people out there that like to level up by crafting so how about this characters that are level 80 would unlock the maxed out version of the craft, but if a character is below 80 they would be able to discover recipes and they would be able to see the account bound recipes that they bought or got for a drop. That way people can have account bound recipes and crafting professions but still be able to level up characters through crafting if they wanted to.

Posted by: Fuzzylumpkins.1694

Fuzzylumpkins.1694

I think being able to max out a craft and not worry about having to do it again is awesome. Not having to store recipes just to see if you have it on another character with the craft would be nice.

Posted by: Rozalina.3196

Rozalina.3196

It would just be something nice to have done especially the recipes.