Account Key Wallet, please. ASAP

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mercutio.6312

Mercutio.6312

The number of type key is increased in HoT and now is very complicated to manage the keys between the various characters. Often we are not to have the character in use the correct keys that are in the inventory of another character. It is absolutely necessary to have the keys to account as with currencies. You may insert a button access to a key wallet near the button for currencies. Find chest and not be able to open, because the charaster in use don’t have the key, it’s annoying.

Other 2 ideas:

- create a tab for Tonics trasformatio and Toys similar to that for MiniPet o for Finisher.
Their use would be much easy.

- make learning based on the accounts to better manage the growing number of recipes. The recipes learn in the account will be available for characters who have the profession and the correct level for their use.

(edited by Mercutio.6312)

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Google translate strikes again!

I think the OP is asking for a “key wallet” for the chest keys in HoT. This has already been discussed/mentioned by devs and I believe they said that they are looking into it, but no promises. I’ll see if I can find an official red post.

EDIT 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3qjiul/theres_way_too_many_items_in_hot_that_should_have/
CJ: “Thanks folks – we’re aware of this and working on a list of which ones seem appropriate, know we missed some!”

This has in fact already happened, a number of materials got added to the material collection tab and so far nothing regarding keys has happened yet.

(edited by Crimson Clouds.4853)

Posted by: Sarah.8354

Sarah.8354

Yes, I need it.

Posted by: Glacial.9516

Glacial.9516

Yes please. It heavily discourages playing multiple characters for PvE unless you have each designed to play in one specific map. And unfortunately DR tends to combat doing exactly that.