Account Slot

Account Slot

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

Is there anyway we get get some sort of account slot that all characters can share? Items like Captain’s Pass would go in it, then all characters would have access to that item. The current function severely limits the utility of items like Captain’s Pass. This would be a huge quality of life upgrade that I would pay gems for!

Account Slot

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

It would be nice but I think Anet would fear less sales on certain items from the Gemstore. “You can always put it in the bank” is what you are going to get as replies here from most people. By the way I like your name and I know where it comes from.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Account Slot

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

It would be nice but I think Anet would fear less sales on certain items from the Gemstore. “You can always put it in the bank” is what you are going to get as replies here from most people. By the way I like your name and I know where it comes from.

Yeah, I’m trying to give it the angle of another item to purchase from the gem store. One that I would most definitely purchase. I don’t have a lot of time to play so I like to be efficient with the time I do have, even if it costs me.

And thanks! He’s my all time favorite video game character.

Account Slot

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Yeah, I’m trying to give it the angle of another item to purchase from the gem store. One that I would most definitely purchase. I don’t have a lot of time to play so I like to be efficient with the time I do have, even if it costs me.

And thanks! He’s my all time favorite video game character.

I would def buy the item too and I must admit I did kind of ignore that part of your post. It could be an incentive for them to make such an update. It would def be a quality of life thing for sure. But again if this company is run by people or another company (which people seem to refer to as being the case a lot) which seems to try to maximise as much as they can from the gemstore this idea might still seem like it would hit them too much.

Having said all that tho I do support the idea and will +1 it!

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Account Slot

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I read a suggestion a time go about something like a 5~10 slots bag that is shared by all toons from your account, I loved that idea and in my opinion it would rise the sells for Anet.
I would buy the permanent ticket + full set of infinite gathering tools and the copper-salvage-thing along with that bag, IF the bag existed.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Account Slot

Posted by: Araziel.7201

Araziel.7201

Bought the armor and finisher. I would have bought the ticket for convenience if it truly was a convenience. Running to the bank to swap it between toons kind of defeats the purpose.

I guess it would be alright if I only played one toon, but I don’t. I don’t think most people play only one either.

Account Slot

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

Will pay 800 gems for unlockable “Account Bag Slot.”

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org