Achievement UI + Legendary

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

First Suggestion:

I think it would be very helpful if when we select an achievement, it displays what we accomplished in it and what we are still missing. Two examples:
1- Dungeons: We have to predict to know what we’ve accomplished and what we are still missing. It only states the number of paths we finished, but not which ones.
2- Invasion Maps: Now I’m at 11/13 and not sure which ones I’m still missing.
Works with any progressive achievements.

Second Suggestion:

Considering we worked so hard to acquire a Legendary weapon, and we only got a pitiful 5 AP, we should have something else that represents such an accomplishment. My suggestion would be to have a Legendary frame shown when our character is selected. Just like completing the world map gives a star next to our names, the Legendary should give us a Legendary frame. Like the picture in the attachment.

Attachments:

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

in Suggestions

Posted by: arjeidi.2690

arjeidi.2690

First Suggestion:

I think it would be very helpful if when we select an achievement, it displays what we accomplished in it and what we are still missing. Two examples:
1- Dungeons: We have to predict to know what we’ve accomplished and what we are still missing. It only states the number of paths we finished, but not which ones.
2- Invasion Maps: Now I’m at 11/13 and not sure which ones I’m still missing.
Works with any progressive achievements.

I actually came on the forums to make this exact same suggestion. Would definitely love this improvement to be added.

in Suggestions

Posted by: AyuReady.3952

AyuReady.3952

I was actually thinking about making this post. I have had this annoyance for a while lol. +1!
Edit: The Legendary border is a wonderful idea. I would love to have that implemented! Would it be too much if it was account bound?

daed gaem daed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Or at least when you complete the achievement, you should get a title. But the border around the name is kittening awesome though, would require the 5 legendary achievement to get it though, because many people have 1 legendary already.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Or at least when you complete the achievement, you should get a title. But the border around the name is kittening awesome though, would require the 5 legendary achievement to get it though, because many people have 1 legendary already.

Let me just take a loan out so I can buy gems and afford those 4 other legendaries. Done.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Second Suggestion:

Considering we worked so hard to acquire a Legendary weapon, and we only got a pitiful 5 AP, we should have something else that represents such an accomplishment.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but don’t you also get a legendary weapon to show off?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: phiplayer.2865

phiplayer.2865

Nice idea! I agree with OP

Ranger pet needs mechanic changes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

That’s good idea; the current UI is not very helpful.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Suggestions

Azraeel.1238

Second Suggestion:

Considering we worked so hard to acquire a Legendary weapon, and we only got a pitiful 5 AP, we should have something else that represents such an accomplishment.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but don’t you also get a legendary weapon to show off?

You are right, but do you feel justified after all the work done, to only get 5 AP? I don’t know about others, but I’m not a lucky person. I actually bought the precursor myself after gathering all the required gold, it cost me over 500g. I doubt I’ll even think about going for another Legendary because it is tiresome, for little reward. It won’t hurt anyone if they added a frame, but it would make those who worked hard for Legendary, feel worthy. Like the star for World Completion.

in Suggestions

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

For the ammount of grind it takes to get one , deffo a good idea or atleast something similar to set you apart from the common folk

play hard , go pro.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

I think you could probably expand on that border idea. Getting all the Champion titles in PvP could give the gold Champion border, for example.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Suggestions

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Each path has a different story, so it is pretty easy to figure out which one you are missing.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

I disagree..

But hear me out. They’ve not yet actually released legendary armors, which is something that’s supposed to come out soon. So what they should do is when you’re fully geared in Legendary, they should enable this, because really, a weapon is only one piece of your character’s equipment.

I ? Karkas.

in Suggestions

Azraeel.1238

I think you could probably expand on that border idea. Getting all the Champion titles in PvP could give the gold Champion border, for example.

Although I don’t do much PvP, but I like this idea. However, it will conflict with the Legendary unless it is either restricted to the Mists, or you could change frames like you change titles.

I disagree..

But hear me out. They’ve not yet actually released legendary armors, which is something that’s supposed to come out soon. So what they should do is when you’re fully geared in Legendary, they should enable this, because really, a weapon is only one piece of your character’s equipment.

I agree with what you said, however, if you look at your login screen, you are already considered a legendary equipped character (Gold Chest), whether you hold 1 or 10 legendaries. This should reflect in game with something, thus, my suggestion. You see, the world completion on your login screen can be shown near your character’s name in game. Why the legendary, which takes a lot more than world completion, isn’t reflected in such a way?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Although I don’t do much PvP, but I like this idea. However, it will conflict with the Legendary unless it is either restricted to the Mists, or you could change frames like you change titles.

I disagree..

I agree with what you said, however, if you look at your login screen, you are already considered a legendary equipped character (Gold Chest), whether you hold 1 or 10 legendaries. This should reflect in game with something, thus, my suggestion. You see, the world completion on your login screen can be shown near your character’s name in game. Why the legendary, which takes a lot more than world completion, isn’t reflected in such a way?

Touche, I suppose.

I ? Karkas.

in Suggestions

Posted by: dcwow.1672

dcwow.1672

Agreed. I literally have no idea which paths I’ve done, which maps I’ve completed for the Living World events, etc… Very strange that this never crossed the mind of any developers during development or the recent UI changes.