Ad Infinitum Skin

Ad Infinitum Skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fiennis.4387

Fiennis.4387

It looks a little lackluster to me. Could be way shinier.

What do you guys think if ANet decided to add the bright central piece from the old Fractal Capacitor skin? Ie. With the shiny center part from the old backpiece together with the new “wings” on Ad Infinitum? It’d be easy to do I think since Ad Infinitum already has a lot of empty space between the two “wings” and no bright centralized “core” like the old backpiece did.

(edited by Fiennis.4387)

Ad Infinitum Skin

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

when you have your weapon drawn it gets very shiny i think

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Ad Infinitum Skin

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Yes, I already reskinned my ad infinitum with the ascension

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Ad Infinitum Skin

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

The skin is more shiny than the ascension when you draw your weapon or use the glider.

Ad Infinitum Skin

Posted by: eNeRgOo.5463

eNeRgOo.5463

You’re not a Christmas Tree…

Ad Infinitum Skin

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

Ad infinitum has custom sounds too. Maybe I’m wrong but I hear nothing when I wear or use The Ascension’s glider.

Comparing the two I don’t think Ad Infinitum is lackluster. Ad Infinitum has the best model physics in the game.

And imo is better looking, but this is a matter of taste.

Ad Infinitum Skin

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

The “bright central piece from the old Fractal Capacitor skin” is there in ad inf. I stood next to a dude who was wearing the final form of the fractal capacitor skin, and we both had the same bright ball of light.

I kinda wish ad inf was a little less shiny . . . or that the shininess got relocated. From the back, my character looks headless; just a giant ball of light where his head should be. Debating reskinning it to its precursor.

Ad Infinitum Skin

Posted by: BeLZedaR.4790

BeLZedaR.4790

Shinier? Hell no screw that its way too big already, please, I’m not a dam dragon in size. I made the ascension – disappointed bec its fairy tale wings. This is wings for a dragon-sized human or something I don’t know, but I’m not going to bother with another backpiece that falls short of fractal capacitor.

Make condi rev great again.
Top 25 solo condi rev S7