Adept/Master/Grandmaster Training Manual's

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Avorniel.5708

Avorniel.5708

Q:

I know you can buy the training manuals from your class trainer for x amount of coin but what I have found is that they are being sold on the AH and in the case of the adept it’s 4-5s cheaper. Can theses be crafted or are they loot drops or something and its not just 1 or 2 being sold which could be caused by miss clicks its over a 100+ and by different sellers on my server and its over 1000+ for all servers,1 seller is selling 15 at 6s each which is 4s cheaper than from Training vendor.So any idea’s

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

If I were guessing why they’re there, I’d say it’s prob’ly one of the duplication exploits or vendor mispricings like the infamous Norn cultural gear fiasco that got some people a few bags full of them.

They can’t be crafted. If you need one and it’s cheaper, go for it. Not that 4s will change your life.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I’ve never seen such. However I have seen people buy extras accidentally. Many times because they thought they needed a book in order to respec.

Really no idea why there would be so many for sale, but I can certainly see why they would be cheaper than vendor in that case.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.