Adventure Box = No Content Update in April?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Q:

As the title says I’m wondering about that.

If this mini-game replaces the normal general content updates we saw last months.

Thanks.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: ColinJohanson.2394

ColinJohanson.2394

Game Director

A:

If this mini-game replaces the normal general content updates we saw last months.

Thanks.

There will be another release at the end of April on top of this bonus living world release today for Super Adventure Box. Date, features, and content TBD (spoiler: of course we have a Flame & Frost release!)

Posted by: Valanga.5942

Valanga.5942

Dude, April just started, they usually put the monthly update on the end of the month…
And we are waiting for the last step of Frost and Flame…

Patience, youg padawan…

Max Lexandre.6279

Thanks.

There will be another release at the end of April on top of this bonus living world release today for Super Adventure Box. Date, features, and content TBD (spoiler: of course we have a Flame & Frost release!)

TBD = ?. But that’s nice, since it would make sense update the Monthly at it was before, mid-month, it’s strange to say March update at the end of March :B

MY CRYSTAL BALL SAYS: Arenas Going to be Lauched!

But it works the same way, nice work

Asura thing.

(edited by Max Lexandre.6279)

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Thanks.

Will April be the last chapter for Flame & Frost?

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Max Lexandre.6279

Thanks.

Will April be the last chapter for Flame & Frost?

Must be, I’m wondering if it will be action or just and ending story, I just feel I’m out of all the story, Just know some invaders came, the guys run away from their homes and we are killing them?

Any boss? DRAGON!

Asura thing.

Posted by: MINKZILLA.6023

MINKZILLA.6023

Thanks.

TBD = ?. But that’s nice, since it would make sense update the Monthly at it was before, mid-month, it’s strange to say March update at the end of March :B

I would Love arenas, along with a CTF for PvP, but for now I am enjoying running around a 8 bit funland of awesome!

“Every quote you hear on the internet is true.”
-Abraham Lincoln

Posted by: Adam Of Awesome.7802

Adam Of Awesome.7802

Thanks.

And when is Polymok coming? I have been waiting til the 2nd month of the game being out And you better have it so mini-pets fight, none of the polymok pieces BS. Give mini’s a clear value and not just some vanity accessory

Max Lexandre.6279

Thanks.

And when is Polymok coming? I have been waiting til the 2nd month of the game being out And you better have it so mini-pets fight, none of the polymok pieces BS. Give mini’s a clear value and not just some vanity accessory

Really they would work in the announced mini-games and launch them like they did with this one. It would be nicer Launch PERM Mini-games, than this one that is going away in the end of the month.

Asura thing.

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Thanks.

And I thought you guys were setting the bar high with ONE content patch a month!

Over the top!
<3

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Thanks.

To Be Decided, most likely.

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

I heard the amazing team that’s responsible for SBA is joining the Living Story team?

I hope this is misinformation , and if not, Josh Foreman will be put in charge. The previous Living Story has been boring kitten.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I’m really enjoying the living story so far, the molten alliance are quite intimidating.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

I heard the amazing team that’s responsible for SBA is joining the Living Story team?

I hope this is misinformation , and if not, Josh Foreman will be put in charge. The previous Living Story has been boring kitten.

Depends on personal perspectives. If you have 10 hours a day to play videogames, it is boring. I can imagine that. I only have half an hour a day, and the pacing for F&F was impeccable considering that timeframe. The flow was just right for me. Considering I couldn’t even finish half the Winterday content, F&F is much more my thing.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

Gotta say I am loving the super adventure box! But I have 2 request for future super adventure box events:

1- A super adventure box WvWvW edition, thats right WvWvW in an 8bit map of awesomeness!

2- A super mario type adventure box dungeon where you just run sideways the whole time!