Aesthetician Addition

Aesthetician Addition

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kiba.9743

Kiba.9743

I just want to say thank you, Arenanet for adding this excellent feature. Seems like a small detail, but what an awesome way to give flexibility to those that like to play with their appearance. I think I spend more in Total Makeover Kits than anything and I always feel like I need to have one in the bank, just to have it as a previewer.

It is very nice to think of something like this that can help you gain more from players but also help us the players make decisions and play around a bit before spending.

“Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow”

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Agreed! Thanks, Anet!

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Indeed. I remember someone suggesting this a few years ago — glad to see it in the game finally

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Yeah, it’s awesome, thanks Anet!

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I also recall someone mentioning this should be added to the game, glad to see it implemented – it will definitely be very helpful for those who have not yet bought makeover kits yet want to fiddle around with looks.

Now if only ANet would be so kind as to add more accessory colors…

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Indeed. I remember someone suggesting this a few years ago — glad to see it in the game finally

I also recall someone mentioning this should be added to the game, glad to see it implemented – it will definitely be very helpful for those who have not yet bought makeover kits yet want to fiddle around with looks.

Ty. Tyvm. ^^

11 months ago.

Indeed, an NPC such as Anatomical Engineer Lyle who has the option to let you make changes to your char as a preview would be great. They could even have the option to buy and use makeover changes from him. I used to take my chars to him all the time to try out new looks.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Yes, this is a great addition. It could be perfected by adding another in the pvp lobby.

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Ty. Tyvm. ^^

11 months ago.

Indeed, an NPC such as Anatomical Engineer Lyle who has the option to let you make changes to your char as a preview would be great. They could even have the option to buy and use makeover changes from him. I used to take my chars to him all the time to try out new looks.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/bltc/Hair-kit-Makeover-kit-need-changed

2 years ago

I think ArenaNet needs to put in a type of salon/hair shop into the game where a player can preview ALL styles and colors (including exclusives)on their characters and if they like the look, the changes can be made with gems directly through the salon shop.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Aesthetician Addition

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Ty. Tyvm. ^^

11 months ago.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/bltc/Hair-kit-Makeover-kit-need-changed

2 years ago

I think ArenaNet needs to put in a type of salon/hair shop into the game where a player can preview ALL styles and colors (including exclusives)on their characters and if they like the look, the changes can be made with gems directly through the salon shop.

Lol.

I’m in that thread too, in my main account that I used to post on. Not the OP though.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.