After the Elder Dragons... ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

I know we still have 5 dragons, but I’m just saying this now so the writers can consider it. After the dragons are dead magic becomes uncontrollable. Evil as they were, the dragons DID regulate magic. So the Pact (or whatever is around then) thinks about some artifact or creature that could fairly regulate magic and end the chaos that has broken out. They decide the bloodstone shards are best, and we get 5 xpacs going after the 5 pieces. Then some segways into Elona, then Cantha, etc etc, and possibly the next Guild Wars gets started somewhere along the way?… Also, Living World seasons in between xpacs to Segway stories. Even now, for the dragons. a season or two between each dragon, and then each bloodstone xpac, and so on basically forever. Yes, these are necessary, because think of this: Without the LW segways, if we went from Zhaitain’s demise to the Jungle would you understand what’s going on? No. Also, perhaps Anet may decide to ignore the uncontrolled magic stuff and go for the second Guild War. I think they could and should do both. I have some more details I might post if anyone is really interested.

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

Are we talking about those two-wheeled electric scooter things?

Fenom.9457

huh?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Once the dragons are gone, our glorious Unseen overlords will finally return.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Fenom.9457

Once the dragons are gone, our glorious Unseen overlords will finally return.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight…….

Posted by: MarkoNS.3261

MarkoNS.3261

After The Elder Dragons We Go Kill GODS friend.

Posted by: Geneaux.9547

Geneaux.9547

huh?

He’s thinking of these.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segway_PT

I know we still have 5 dragons, but I’m just saying this now so the writers can consider it. After the dragons are dead magic becomes uncontrollable. Evil as they were, the dragons DID regulate magic. So the Pact (or whatever is around then) thinks about some artifact or creature that could fairly regulate magic and end the chaos that has broken out. They decide the bloodstone shards are best, and we get 5 xpacs going after the 5 pieces. Then some segways into Elona, then Cantha, etc etc, and possibly the next Guild Wars gets started somewhere along the way?… Also, Living World seasons in between xpacs to Segway stories. Even now, for the dragons. a season or two between each dragon, and then each bloodstone xpac, and so on basically forever. Yes, these are necessary, because think of this: Without the LW segways, if we went from Zhaitain’s demise to the Jungle would you understand what’s going on? No. Also, perhaps Anet may decide to ignore the uncontrolled magic stuff and go for the second Guild War. I think they could and should do both. I have some more details I might post if anyone is really interested.

They only regulate magic in that they excrete it when they don’t need it(ie hibernation). The other races don’t factor into this equation because to them, we’re just insects. The last time they awoke, they steamrolled almost anything that breathed(#rekt). As big as all of the plot elements are in GW1, to the elder dragons, they could care less. Especially given that their immense power literally cannot be gauged atm.

I’m not sure about bloodstones. Like how did the elder dragons come about consuming magic, if Abaddon is the one who released it into the world.

It’s a slang term sometimes used to describe transitions of discussion in a video.

“Man this jungle in the expansion better look so good it gives me flashbacks to Nam.”
Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: Knights of Ares [ARES]

Posted by: Verificus.4320

Verificus.4320

After the Elder Dragons we journey to a magical new island that was clouded in the mists before but killing all Elder Dragons has caused the mist to disappate and now we can explore there. And oh there’s panda’s there.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Abadon will return.

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

It would be cool to kill a god. Unfortunately, Trahearne would take credit.

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

Plus there are still the alluded to Mist “colossus”, Fallen gods of Tyria, and the Mist walkers/other god-like entities.

The Mists is basically multi-verse theory at work….. and they have yet to go into the mechanism that governs its operation.

Fenom.9457

Don’t worry, Anet is on the case! “Tragically, Trahearne had to be killed before we were able to kill Mordremoth, freeing the surviving Sylvari.”

Fenom.9457

After the Elder Dragons we journey to a magical new island that was clouded in the mists before but killing all Elder Dragons has caused the mist to disappate and now we can explore there. And oh there’s panda’s there.

??? What the…

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Don’t worry, Anet is on the case! “Tragically, Trahearne had to be killed before we were able to kill Mordremoth, freeing the surviving Sylvari.”

“He was totally corrupted! You all saw it, he was coming right at me, it was self defense!”

Lol.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

The egg of glint will bring salvation.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Trahearne becoming corrupted and us getting to kill him would be a very interesting plot twist.

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

I doubt gw2 will be that long around to kill all dragons

3 years per dragon = 2030.

Not, it wont happen. See ya in gw3.

obey me